Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by colaumau View Post
    I would like to download ninja lister, could you help me.
    Some help on obtaining and installing Ninja Lister here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0037

Default Importing listings from eBay through Ninja is not working at all.

I am trying to import listings from eBay. I have exported the eBay listings with "Turbolister Format" (.csv) file as stated in the help file. But, when trying to import it through eBid Ninja, I am getting error message "This is not a file format we are able to import.

Importable file types are : eBid format eBay Turbo Lister format"

PS: I have exported the eBay lisings with eBay Turbo Lister format and other formats too. None of the formats are working.

Swarup
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by superseller8 View Post
    I am trying to import listings from eBay. I have exported the eBay listings with "Turbolister Format" (.csv) file as stated in the help file. But, when trying to import it through eBid Ninja, I am getting error message "This is not a file format we are able to import.

Importable file types are : eBid format eBay Turbo Lister format"

PS: I have exported the eBay lisings with eBay Turbo Lister format and other formats too. None of the formats are working.

Swarup
    Hi Swarup,

I suggest that you have the latest eBay Turbo Lister installed and for exporting the listings you need to : Select File Format > Turbo Lister Format (CSV file).

Also have a look at this thread for more information : http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.ph...rting-listings

cheers,

imagoscape

Quote Originally Posted by imagoscape View Post
    Hi Swarup,

I suggest that you have the latest eBay Turbo Lister installed and for exporting the listings you need to : Select File Format > Turbo Lister Format (CSV file).

Also have a look at this thread for more information : http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.ph...rting-listings

cheers,

imagoscape

I am doing exactly what you guys are telling me.. I have latest turbolister installed. I have installed it just yesterday.. I am still getting the same error message.. Is it only for Seller+? or normal Sellers also can use this?

Hi Swarup,

Try my shareware program that can convert Turbo Lister CSV to eBid TAB delimited files, and see if the program generates correct eBid text files for Ninja Lister.

Have a look at my website for more information :

http://auctiondatawizard.imagoscape.com/

Let me know if you have any queries, my contact info is on the website.

cheers,

imagoscape

Quote Originally Posted by imagoscape View Post
    Hi Swarup,

Try my shareware program that can convert Turbo Lister CSV to eBid TAB delimited files, and see if the program generates correct eBid text files for Ninja Lister.

Have a look at my website for more information :

http://auctiondatawizard.imagoscape.com/

Let me know if you have any queries, my contact info is on the website.

cheers,

imagoscape

It says its a 30 day free trial but how much is it after that?

Hi,

It would cost US 19.95, I'm currently constructing the buy page and will be ready in a few days time.

Also I'll have a new version with some new added features. You can download and try the current version to see how it converts files. Let me know how you go.

cheers,

imagoscape

Forum Newbie
    View gettogohome2's Feedback (-5)
    All-About gettogohome2
    View gettogohome2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I want to down load the pics i put on ebid so I can see where they are. I would also like to get my acutions on ninja lister. is there a reason I have to upload my listings 5 0r 10 times to get them to load( have diel up). I would love to print out some EBID irons on and other ads as well. ebid is the second seller but there are never any ads?

Hi,

The images can be downloaded by viewing your web page with the browser and right clicking on image and select "Save Image As". I think that your dial-up could have a slow connection. I suggest that you reduce the file size of your image files for a quicker upload.

cheers,

imagoscape

Exclamation Editing listings in Ninja

Hi

i am newby here. I have been exporting listings from ebay into ninja lister. I have the following problems:-

(1) I want to stipulate different international P&P costs in my listing. I have been selecting one european country ie. belgium or austria, entered an airmail cost and clicked the button which says copy to and copied to europe. I did the same for a non european country ie. new zealand, entered a different p&p cost and copied this to non-european country. But when I checked my listing, only belgium and new zealand were listed in the locations i would post to. I want to post worldwide. I have obviously edited this listing now and because of this problem which I can't resolve, i have reverted back to creating individual listings (which is very time consuming) directly on ebid rather than importing them ninja lister. What am i doing wrong? hope you can help me out.

(2) this is a minor detail. when I have imported listings into Ninja from ebay's turbo lister, i have been editing the details on the top listing and then manually copying the changes of the top listing column by column to all the other imported listings. Is there a bulk edit option available? i don't recall seeing one. Again thanks for the help.

Thread Information