Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolu View Post
    I have contacted Ebid technical team and unfortunately ninja lister does not allow us to over-ride the old prices. We will need to delete all the old items daily and upload the new ones to avoid doubling each listings. However, the downside is we would delete the watchers too.

Might be worth a suggestion to admin that there be an option on the Ninja Lister (NL) to make an upload either new listings or an edit for existing listings that match those uploaded. There may be difficulties in that as there is a lack of two way communication between the eBid site and NL - this means NL does not know the listing IDs of the listings it has uploaded. So the only real match it could go on is the listing title which wouldn't be ideal and wouldn't work if the titles were what you wanted to edit.

We have recently set up ebid store too but we do not know how to move the products from auctions to our shops.

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance
    There you can use Bulk Edit. Select the items you want to go into each store category into a 'bucket' and then edit the eBid Store Category field to point to which store category you want them moved to.

Note that there is no 'rollback' option on Bulk Edit so ensure you have a backup of your current listings before you start using it, either in NL or as an exported data file, so you have something to revert back to if everything should go pear-shaped.

There is an 'How To' video of using Bulk Edit by the (in)famous byKimbo at http://uk.ebid.net/htv_selling.php

When you have finished, export your listings from eBid and import them into the NL to update the details there.

PS. There is a typo in your store categories - unless there are such things as Flash Unites.
    Last edited by astral276; 13th July 2010 at 10:57 AM.

View qball2510's Feedback (+352)
    All-About qball2510
    View qball2510's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have imported 2000 items into Ninja Lister and I am editing them out of (alphabetical order) and moving them to a 'ready' folder.
    However they are stored in item number order. Can I re-sort them into alphabetical order so that when all 2000 are re-edited, I can find what I want quickly?
    Stephen McKeeman
    McKeeman Models

Forum Newbie
    View lindasgiftshop's Feedback (-1)
    All-About lindasgiftshop
    View lindasgiftshop's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Need Help exporting files from turbo lister

I'm trying to export my files from Turbo Lister, but it won't allow me to do so. Is there a way that I can list active listing from Ebay to Ebid using Turbo Lister & Ninja Lister. Right now, it's only letting me export files from Turbo lister that are auctions and that have ended. Those are not the items I want to sell. I want to sell the items that are actually listed and running live. I need help Please !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Need any help uploading your items with the eBid Ninja Lister? Found a bug with the Ninja Lister? Add your query here.

Don't forget we have some great How To Videos (HTVs) created by our users located in the Help > HTV > Starting Auctions, Selling & eBid Stores section. Many cover the Ninja Lister and show you step by step how everything works. Just hit the Help link at the top of the page .

The basics

Username
    Add your username, password and country when the application runs for the first time. These can be edited in File > Edit Settings at any time. Make sure you enter the correct username, we've had many users emailing us asking us why their items are not uploading and this is because they have misspelled their username. Also add your account type SELLER or SELLER+. SELLER accounts must also choose whether to upgrade any imported auctions to Platinum if a BuyNow price is present, if not the BuyNow price will be used as a starting bid price on a Standard auction if one is not already present.

Auction Sets
    In the left column of the application you will see auction sets, these are like folders to store auctions in. You can create/duplicate/rename them with a right click on your mouse.

Creating Auctions
    Right click the auction set you wish to add the new auction to and choose Create New Auction in this Set. You'll be show the create auction form. Add your auction details to this as you would if creating an auction on the main site.

Importing Auctions
    eBay auctions must be exported first using eBay's Turbo Lister program. Choose the "Turbo Lister Format" option when you export. Check here for another thread about this. Once you have the exported file saved to disk simply right click (MAC Ctrl+Click) an auction set in Ninja Lister and choose Import Auctions in this Set and browse your computer to find the exported file.

Auctions can be exported from eBid also and imported into NL. Choose the Export option on the Auctions I'm Running or Auctions I Ran page of My eBid to obtain an importable file.

Uploading Auctions
    Select the auctions you wish to upload left clicking (use CTRL + LEFT CLICK to select individual auctions or SHIFT + LEFT CLICK to select a range). Right click the selected auctions (highlighted in blue) and choose Add to Good to Go. These will be added to your GTG bucket which can be viewed by clicking the big purple button on the left. Choose View to see them or Upload Good to Go Auctions to send them to eBid for processing.

Hi linda,

In Turbo Lister do the following for exporting your active listings :

1. Click on Listing Activity
    2. Click on Active Listings
    3. Select one or many items
    4. Right click with mouse on selected items and select Copy from the pop-up menu
    5. Click on Inventory and on the right-side window, right-click with mouse and select Paste from the pop-up window (this will pasted your selected items from your Active Listings)
    6. Select items in the Inventory window, then right-click and select File > Export Selected items from the main menu. Note : make sure the export type selected is : Turbo Lister Format (CSV file)

cheers,

imagoscape

Forum Newbie
    Littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom
    View ebid4you's Feedback (+2)
    All-About ebid4you
    View ebid4you's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question csv format requirments

Hi ebid,

loving the nija lister!

just exported from Turbo and imported into Ninja. the only problem i came accros was that the shipping category * product category was not recognised so i edited these manaully. not a problem i can work round this.

my question is this:

lets say for a sec i dont have my products in turbo and i want to create my csv file from scratch. what are the actual ebid requirments for this?

you see, i'd rather not rely on Turbo as i'm hoping to move away from ebay eventually.

zac
    Regards,
    Zac
    ebid4you

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ebid4you View Post
    Hi ebid,

loving the nija lister!

just exported from Turbo and imported into Ninja. the only problem i came accros was that the shipping category * product category was not recognised so i edited these manaully. not a problem i can work round this.

my question is this:

lets say for a sec i dont have my products in turbo and i want to create my csv file from scratch. what are the actual ebid requirments for this?

you see, i'd rather not rely on Turbo as i'm hoping to move away from ebay eventually.

zac
    If you don't want to import in the future, just create fresh listings in Ninja, or use the spreadsheet available via your Bulk Upload page if you prefer that format.

Forum Newbie
    Littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom
    View ebid4you's Feedback (+2)
    All-About ebid4you
    View ebid4you's Listings
    Forum Posts

so does ninja support the same format from the spreadsheet?

in otherwords if i create an ebid spreadsheet would ninja import that?

zac
    Regards,
    Zac
    ebid4you

Hi Zac,

That's right. You would have to save the spreadsheet file as a TAB delimited text file for Ninja Lister to read.

cheers,

imagoscape

View qball2510's Feedback (+352)
    All-About qball2510
    View qball2510's Listings
    Forum Posts

Do questions ever get answers from eBid on this forum ?
    Stephen McKeeman
    McKeeman Models

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qball2510 View Post
    Do questions ever get answers from eBid on this forum ?
    Yes.

Thread Information