Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Angry Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Having some trouble? i cant seem to be able to choose which of my stores i upload to when using ninja lister. Trying to upload into my 3rd store and products keep going to store 1!!!!!! Cant seem to find a customer service number and am not recieving replies to my emails!!! Someone please help!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

When creating a listing define the store and category together - separated by a colon. So, to place an item into category 6d of your third store enter it as 3:6d as in the following image. An example is given above the input field in the Ninja Lister.

Name:  aa.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  28.8 KB

This is the most complicated importer in the world! Took me forever to download the adobe and ninja lister! finally got it and now i see i need ebay turbo lister to import from?!?!? holy crap! even a crappy site like ioffer just imports my ebay listings in minutes with nothing to download at all! I have 300 items on ebay and now i have to list them all separately! Thank you ebid for being so behind the technology times!

Hello,

Very New here- - - - - can someone please tell me how do I use the Ninja Lister? What are the cat. codes etc.? I am totally unfamiliar with this type of lister, and I dont see where I can import or export my listings from any other site except ebay, which I have no listings there.

Thanks!
    Lady Angel

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWings2Ltd View Post
    Can someone please tell me how do I use the Ninja Lister? What are the cat. codes etc.? I am totally unfamiliar with this type of lister, and I dont see where I can import or export my listings from any other site except ebay, which I have no listings there.
    Your best bet would be to view the video tutorials at: http://us.ebid.net/htv_selling.php

If you have specific queries after that then ask again here. I doubt anyone on forums is going to sit and write a full tutorial though.

Smile Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Hi all, am after some advice for uploading using the ninja lister, I have a Seller+ account and I created my first 10 auctions from scratch in NL and all 10 uploaded fine, but have imported my ebay listing from Turbo Lister into NL all fine, but when I upload them from GTG it all works fine and says it uploads successfully and gives the spreadsheet name, but nothing appears in the My Bulk Uploads, even after 10 mins or more, perhaps something is amiss with the ebay imports, could anyone please advise as I'd like to get these auctions on as soon as possible.

Many thanks in advance

Paul

Well it seems to be working ok, although the first bulk of 15 took 3-4 hours to go through, but have just uploaded another 1 item which has taken just a couple of minutes so not sure why so long on the first lot.

Cheers

Paul

3-4 hours great. i have 417 items to move over from ebay.

As daft as it sounds, when I have my hotmail account open (of which my hotmail address is registered on here) it all seems to work fine, I didn't open hotmail last night when uploading the 15 items but checked my email at around 04:15am (don't ask why I was up that late! lol) and the email came through to my Blackberry straight away, and had recorded the same time on the upload in the Bulk Uploader, although transferring the files from Turbo Lister to NL was easy, I shall test my theory again to see if it does it again, can't believe or understand why it would work that way, may just be a one off.....

Forum Newbie
    View 1pinkshoe's Feedback (+270)
    All-About 1pinkshoe
    View 1pinkshoe's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello,

Does anyone know way around exporting from turbo lister with items that have variations? It wants me to remove them and I have 300+, so I hate to remove them. I'd like to export all to ebid.

Thank you,
    Deena

Thread Information