Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Domestic shipping and International shipping

Thank you for that astral, I must be going blind or maybe it's the light grey colour, or maybe...
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Thank you for that astral, I must be going blind or maybe it's the light grey colour, or maybe...

...or maybe you didn't tick one of the Copy checkboxes to enable the buttons.

Tick the checkbox adjacent to the rate(s) you want to copy
    Select from Copy Selected To where you want to copy to.
    Click Copy To.

Not totally intuitive - but I can't suggest how better to do it (so can't criticise too much).

Littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom
    View fastlec's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About fastlec
    View fastlec's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello,
    Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.
    I am having no luck with importing auctions from my Amazon seller account to Ninja lister.

I have a large amount of products which does not make entering them manually very practical.

Once the file has been downloaded from Amazon what exactly do I need to change to the file?
    It is already in a tab delimited format.
    After the status bar is complete the message I get simply reads "Imported 0 lines from a data file."

The amazon file only contains four columns Sku, ASIN, Price and Quantity.
    Should the Ninja Lister be reading the ASIN numbers and taking all necessary information from each Amazon listing??

Any help you could give me to upload my inventory would be much appreciated.
    Best Regards,
    John Everton
    Please check out my Electrical and Lighting Store:
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/stores/fastlec

For:
    Sockets, Switches, smoke alarms, extractor fans, fuseboards, downlights, heaters, water heaters, underfloor heating, energy saving bulbs, PIR sensors, floodlights, bathroom lights, kitchen lights, garden lights, ceiling cooling fans and loads more.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fastlec View Post
    I am having no luck with importing auctions from my Amazon seller account to Ninja lister.
    Did you export you data from Amazon in accordance with the instructions in post #1 of this thread?

If so, you could try contacting admin via http://uk.ebid.net/contact.php and include your exported file (as an attachment) for them to look at to see where the problem is.

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Thoroughly annoyed and frustrated! Flippin ninja lister has a bug thats sooooooo annoying. I spent all day importing and changing around ie correcting categories and wording only after around 170 listings and saving each time I made a change before adding it to upload bucket. I was just tweaking the last auction and it freezes = the whole programe stops running completely. I waited 20 mins just in case it kicked back to life only to find it didn't so I had to close the program down. I thought ok nevermind I have saved it so I'll just re-open the program and continue. Not a flippin hope! I open the program up and nothing - its all gone! every single one of my auctions vanished.

So the save button is a waste of space! It leads you to believe its saved but it doesn't. Has anyone had this problem? Is there a way to salvage it or is that a days work wasted. Thoroughly hacked off ((((((

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thewonkystitch View Post
    So the save button is a waste of space! It leads you to believe its saved but it doesn't. Has anyone had this problem? Is there a way to salvage it or is that a days work wasted. Thoroughly hacked off ((((((
    AFAIAA, the Save button saves the listing, but does not write the data file out to disk until you exit the application - that is pretty standard.

An uncontrolled exit from any application with open files is courting disaster.

The data file (assuming a standard Windows install) is located at: C:\Documents and Settings\loginnamel\NinjaLister\data.csv

You could try looking there to see if anything remains.

I will be looking tomorrow. I assumed it would be like turbo lister which does save when you click the save button as most programs that have a save button does. There is begger all I can do about a program that freezes though so courting disaster wasn't anything I could control. It would seem the only way you get a full save is if you can exit the program and you click yes to backup. For many people though this is found out the hard way.

Forum Newbie
    View Amse11's Feedback (+2734)
    All-About Amse11
    View Amse11's Listings
    Forum Posts

Please help. I just started using this program and created and uploaded successfully many listings. I had made many folders and items in my inventory. But today when I opened the program everything I did is gone. I mean completely gone. What am I doing wrong? Why did my folders sets and files disappear?

Forum Newbie
    View TroyDevin's Feedback (+409)
    All-About TroyDevin
    View TroyDevin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello, I am new to Ebid. I have a store on eBay as well. My question is can I list the same items on Ebid and Ebay ? My concern is if I sell the item on eBay will it automatically be removed from Ebid or the other way around?

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amse11 View Post
    Please help. I just started using this program and created and uploaded successfully many listings. I had made many folders and items in my inventory. But today when I opened the program everything I did is gone. I mean completely gone. What am I doing wrong? Why did my folders sets and files disappear?
    I have never had it happen, but have heard reports of it happening.

I suspect that the Ninja Lister does not close its data files and write them away to disk until the program terminates. If the program fails to shut down properly (e.g. power failure, reboot, etc.) then those data files could be left in an indeterminate/corrupted state.

If you made a backup on exit, you can restore from that backup from the File menu.

You don't say what operating system you are using, so I can't be specific here. Ninja Lister stores its data files under C:\Documents and Settings\user_account\NinjaLister for Win XP, and C:\Users\user_account\NinjaLister for Win7. The actual listing data is in a file named data.csv. You could look at that and see what is there (if anything).

If no joy with that, I would guess that your only option is to export your listings from eBid - via the export link at the top-left of My eBid > Auctions I'm Running page (http://us.ebid.net/perl/account.cgi?mo=account-pending), and import the resultant file into Ninja Lister. This will not recover your Ninja Lister folders and auction sets though - only the listings.
    Last edited by astral276; 31st July 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Thread Information