Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Listing Charges - Have I missed something

Quote Originally Posted by bestassets View Post
    DOH!

Has anyone an actual answer to my question??

... about NL glitch (on a NL thread..!)
    Not sure what 'glitch' you are referring to. All I can see is that you were charged for images in your listings over your 5 free ones.

I did post in the forum at the time but no response for the few days I monitored it afterwards.. - I could look back at that I suppose & see if anything happened.
    Probably a good idea. If you can't be bothered to even look if you got an answer, then why should anyone else put themselves out by answering here?

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

I am learning Ninja and I've moved over 1000 items from ebay turbo lister... problem is that all the categories don't match. How do I globally edit?
    one by one is way too slow. I have lots of noritake and mikasa and need to be able to select each brand and enter the same category for all.
    How do I do that?

Forum Newbie
    View rwcombo's Feedback (+6)
    All-About rwcombo
    View rwcombo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi
    I imported my file from Amzon into eBid Ninja Lister. Everything is ok but my domestic shipping column is blank. Any clues to how I can put that right and what value should go in there

Forum Newbie
    All-About Judess
    View Judess's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,

I have finally managed to import from Turbo Lister to Ninja Lister but then I tried to upload from Ninja Lister (GOOD TO GO BUCKET) to My Bulk Uploads and nothing appears. I get all the right prompts (telling me it'd take around 5 mins and to check My Bulk Uploads for status, etc) but once in Ebid, nothing. No auctions and none of the uploads seem to be recognized. Can someone please help? Thank you!

Forum Newbie
    View dantegts's Feedback (+13491)
    All-About dantegts
    View dantegts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Judess View Post
    Hi,

I have finally managed to import from Turbo Lister to Ninja Lister but then I tried to upload from Ninja Lister (GOOD TO GO BUCKET) to My Bulk Uploads and nothing appears. I get all the right prompts (telling me it'd take around 5 mins and to check My Bulk Uploads for status, etc) but once in Ebid, nothing. No auctions and none of the uploads seem to be recognized. Can someone please help? Thank you!
    am having the same issue too. here's the reference to the uploaded file: dantegts_080912204750.zip

i did it twice and nothing appear on my bulk upload........

Forum Newbie
    All-About Judess
    View Judess's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dantegts View Post
    am having the same issue too. here's the reference to the uploaded file: dantegts_080912204750.zip

i did it twice and nothing appear on my bulk upload........
    Hi,

I woke up this morning to something (at last!) although not good news as the uploads all failed. The reason provided for the failure was because I used fixed prices (I had starting prices but I think NL probably saw them as fixed prices for some reason) and I am only a SELLER. A look at my auctions on NL showed that my 'Starting bid' is 0.00 (don't know why!). So I just edited my auctions one by one, filling in the starting bids. Did an upload again and it worked!

I think NL just takes a loooooooooong time to upload the auctions (I only uploaded 10!). Try checking back later but maybe you wouldn't want to keep trying to upload as I ended up with quite a number of failed spreadsheets!

Good luck!

I have downloaded adobe air, installed ninja lister and all is great. I click on the desktop icon for Ninja Lister, adobe air starts up, I click the license agreement and then NOTHING. Ninja Lister never starts. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Ninja Lister and still can't get the app to start. What is going on?

Well - I used to think I was an intelligent human being - until I began trying to list Auctions here!
    This is the most complicated, frustrating, and time consuming lister I've ever ran across.
    The Ninja Lister is working somewhat - however I keep getting prompted that the security on my web browser was keeping me from being able to copy and paste script...CntV doesnt work 1/2 the time. I have both FireFox and 7.... it takes 20minutes to upload...and if I make a 'failure' I have to make corrections and wait another 20minutes.
    Today I have spent 3hours tryiing to post an auction at the e-bid site without using the Ninja Lister.
    Script moves and jumps around - changes font size and color - pictures and wording disappears.....looks haunted.
    I was discouraged to see others having the same problems - back several years.
    I've watched the videos and read the forum posts.
    Sigh - What I am trying to do now is start fresh - however I keep going back to the the auction I started many failed attempts ago.
    How do I delete it??

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by antiquestozebras View Post
    I am learning Ninja and I've moved over 1000 items from ebay turbo lister... problem is that all the categories don't match. How do I globally edit?
    one by one is way too slow. I have lots of noritake and mikasa and need to be able to select each brand and enter the same category for all.
    How do I do that?
    You won't need to edit, just upload with "Select on Upload" in the category box and our category match system will take care of things when you do the upload. Visit My eBid > My Bulk upload to see if any attention is required after uploading.

If you do wish to edit with Ninja Lister we have a "Copy to All" function that appears on a right click of your mouse when in grid view.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Listing Charges - Have I missed something

Quote Originally Posted by bestassets View Post
    In the past I was a bit dissapointed to find that on importing my listings I had been charged for additional photos.
    There didn't seem to be any indicator in the process that this would happen so I was obviously a bit niffed

What made it worse was I then had to go through & edit all the auctions again, to avoid repeat charges when they auto reposted later on..

I don't know if this has been resolved in later releases as it did seem to be a obvious flaw.??

I've updatd NL & I'm about to import again.
    Am I potentially in for more surprises or should I go through and count all the photos 1st

Ta
    Within the Ninja Lister settings there is an option to only import photos up to your free quota.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Thread Information