Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 68 of 99 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Hey Gill,
    was the problem fixed.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unfortunately, until a new version of NL is ready for use the problem won't be fixed.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry guys but the problem still exists as at post #663

I've downloaded listings and imported into NL and am stilling getting the single digit where the description should be - see pic.

Name:  nl.JPG
Views: 118
Size:  24.1 KB
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Sorry guys but the problem still exists as at post #663
    Yes, I noted from the release notes that no mention was made of NLs database structure being updated to match the new listing structure.

What you are seeing in the description field is either the Returns or Dispatch data. Rather than being added to the end of the data structure (where they could be ignored) they have been inserted in the middle - just before the Description data. Hence the wrong data being inserted in NLs description field.

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Yes, I noted from the release notes that no mention was made of NLs database structure being updated to match the new listing structure.

What you are seeing in the description field is either the Returns or Dispatch data. Rather than being added to the end of the data structure (where they could be ignored) they have been inserted in the middle - just before the Description data. Hence the wrong data being inserted in NLs description field.
    What you have said is too technical for me astral.

I just wish that Gazza or another team member would acknowledge the glitch as I've stated and get it sorted as a matter of urgency rather than me having to post, twice so far, with no reply. This glitch, among others will certainly put-off old/new members using NL.

Please get this sorted eBid. I use NL for listing like many other members.

eBid admin make changes without thinking out the consequences in other areas. I personally find written lists on paper, help me to work out my priorities at work and at home.

Bug report - In another thread - (V 1.10) missed that it goes here.

HOWEVER.
    This post is to make a feature request - Make image selection "Sticky" - That is, when clicking "Browse" , have it open the last folder from which an image was used in previous listings. It's a royal pain to have to click though a bunch of folders again and again to get to the folder on desktop where images are stored.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Newbie
    View snelleneddy's Feedback (+6661)
    All-About snelleneddy
    View snelleneddy's Listings
    Forum Posts

I tried to import ebay listings into Ninja Lister. I tested it with 1 listing. It says "imported 1 line" but does not show anything at all. A bug? Or something else?

Hi all, been here before on and off but looking for a bit more of a permanent move. Quick question I have both a website which I can out put a CSV file and ebid listings - given I want to move it all over in as little effort as possible which is the best way - import into Ninja or Spreadsheet. Have 800 or so on the website and 200 on ebay

Thanks

If you know already where your images are located for each item, and readily web accessible, I recommend spreadsheet.

I use NL instead only because my images are scattered all over the place - but I'm suspecting I will just need to go and upload my photos to a web accessible link (they don't upload from your PC with a spreadsheet, but they do with Ninja) and use spreadsheet instead.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

I am new to this importing service.
    I was successful at importing my listings from Turbolister-
    Problem: when I click on a listing to edit and then do the edits- my previews are not showing as when I initially start.
    Here is where I think I have a problem....my listings are all done in a format from Sellersourcebook with photos, etc embeddid.
    Does anyone else out there have this issue or use Seller Sourcebook as a listing tool?

Thread Information