Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 69 of 99 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Quote Originally Posted by louielove04 View Post
    Problem: when I click on a listing to edit and then do the edits- mhy previews are not showing as when I initially start.
    Not sure (on the information provided) if this is relevant, but if your data is imported as HTML and you then try to edit it with one of the eBid WYSIWYG editors, it can strip out information from the HTML header that controls how the listing is displayed.

If you provide a link to a listing that is not displaying as intended it should be possible to determine if this is the issue.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Not sure (on the information provided) if this is relevant...
    Ok, having looked at some of your listings the above is not the issue in this case. The problem is that your image links are totally messed up; in fact the imported code is totally screwed.

Do the imported listings look Ok before you edit them, or are they messed up immediately on import?

Your best bet may be to open a support request (http://uk.ebid.net/contact.php) and attach the file you are importing into Ninja Lister to the request. Admin can then examine it for anything that may be causing the problems exhibited on listing.

Ok, having looked at some of your listings the above is not the issue in this case. The problem is that your image links are totally messed up; in fact the imported code is totally screwed.

Do the imported listings look Ok before you edit them, or are they messed up immediately on import?

Your best bet may be to open a support request (http://uk.ebid.net/contact.php) and attach the file you are importing into Ninja Lister to the request. Admin can then examine it for anything that may be causing the problems exhibited on listing.
    Thanks for your reply. The imported listings look fine before I edit them-then are messed up afterward.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by louielove04 View Post
    Thanks for your reply. The imported listings look fine before I edit them-then are messed up afterward.
    Then I would forward the file you are importing into Ninja Lister to support as suggested. They are best placed to see where the problem is arising. Also leave a 'spoiled' listing on eBid and give them a link to it, this will allow them to see where the corruption of the image tags are happening.

It does look a bit similar to a problem I have had in the past where unbalanced quotation marks in the uploaded data confuses eBid's editor. You might suggest that to support as a possibility.

You should also remove the links to other auction sites (eBay and Bonanza) from your listings as they are against eBid's listing rules.

Forum Newbie
    All-About VoodooGrafx
    View VoodooGrafx's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Domestic Shipping Field Problem

Ok, my problem is that the Ninja isnt recognising the shipping codes I use, it says domestic shipping is empty. I have tried this with both the spreadsheet upload and the Ninja...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Forum Newbie
    All-About VoodooGrafx
    View VoodooGrafx's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Domestic Shipping Field Problem

ok, solved the problem... not sure if it was posted in previous replies as there are just far too many to read... but.... if you have the same problem do not enter the word code like on the spreadsheet, just the number. now all i have to do is import all the descriptions onto ninja from the spreadsheet....

Forum Newbie
    All-About Supra441979
    View Supra441979's Listings
    Forum Posts

Then I would forward the file you are importing into Ninja Lister to support as suggested. They are best placed to see where the problem is arising. Also leave a 'spoiled' listing on eBid and give them a link to it, this will allow them to see where the corruption of the image tags are happening.

It does look a bit similar to a problem I have had in the past where unbalanced quotation marks in the uploaded data confuses eBid's editor. You might suggest that to support as a possibility.

You should also remove the links to other auction sites (eBay and Bonanza) from your listings as they are against eBid's listing rules.
    Hello,

I'm new the site and having a issue with the bulk uploading of the listing. I read the instruction and everything is fine, but it get to the point where the ninja lister says the pictures are too big and wants me to resize it, so I choose resize all and it gets stuck at 5% optimization. I left it on for days and still not going any further. Note I tried this many times and always gets stuck at 5%. Any advise or can it be a bug with the lister?

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Supra441979 View Post
    Any advise or can it be a bug with the lister?
    Sounds like one for support. Contact them here - and ideally attach the file you imported into Ninja Lister.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Some users reporting getting a "damaged installer file" error when attempting to install NL ... Anyone else getting this?

Can you let us know your OS, 32/64 bit, security software etc to see if we can nail down the problem.

Thx,
    Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    All-About Supra441979
    View Supra441979's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Some users reporting getting a "damaged installer file" error when attempting to install NL ... Anyone else getting this?

Can you let us know your OS, 32/64 bit, security software etc to see if we can nail down the problem.

Thx,
    Gazza
    Windows 7 64 bit. Don't have any security software. Basically I've been having $1.99 taken out for few months now and I haven't been able to list as a bulk. Waiting on special offer for $49.99, since the offer is over.

Thread Information