Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    US Dollars for Canadian eBidders is a relatively new function and is not built into NL yet.

If you upload all your listings then export them you can edit them in excel, then just use My eBid > My Bulk Upload to upload them again.

To close all your current listings after exporting just add them to a My Bulk Edit bucket and close them all at once.

Gazza
    I will be importing using nl at different times and have already edited the live listings. Is there any way to keep the live listings separate from the imported ones. Can they be exported to spreadsheet from NL?

Forum Newbie
    Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    View Deshill's Feedback (+7)
    All-About Deshill
    View Deshill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi

I need help ..on two issues :

1) I have got as far as importing and uploading to eBid servers and have the following ref no. 2301155213656 and 230115213953 and 230115214003. it all load fine and suggests I have a look at the My Bulk uploads for status .. I can not see any error messages relating to these numbers at all.

2) I have successfully uploaded 14 out of 7 - 7 having a error message for stating the postage is invalid - however I cant see how to edit or correct the postage ..

Please help

DES

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deshill View Post
    Hi

I need help ..on two issues :

1) I have got as far as importing and uploading to eBid servers and have the following ref no. 2301155213656 and 230115213953 and 230115214003. it all load fine and suggests I have a look at the My Bulk uploads for status .. I can not see any error messages relating to these numbers at all.

2) I have successfully uploaded 14 out of 7 - 7 having a error message for stating the postage is invalid - however I cant see how to edit or correct the postage ..

Please help

DES
    In answer to question 1 Deshill. You need to look at the bulk upload status as a whole. In the pic below you can see that I uploaded 15 listings and 15 passed. This means that everything was correct.

Look across from left to right at the descriptive words, ignored, added, overwritten etc. Any digits (numbers) appearing next to these words will tell you the problem if you click on them.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dutchman48 View Post
    I will be importing using nl at different times and have already edited the live listings. Is there any way to keep the live listings separate from the imported ones. Can they be exported to spreadsheet from NL?

No to question one and yes to question 2 - you will already have the download that you exported into NL originally so just open in Excel.

But, whether you choose NL or the spreadsheet you must ensure that you change column Z in the spreadsheet to 'overwrite' and in NL column 'Action' to overwrite or you will have duplicate listings and either one or both listings will be deleted.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Forum Newbie
    All-About Deshill
    View Deshill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Hi Gill,

Sorry for bothering you on this - just cant figure it out ...

for Q2: I have checked all the values on up loader - my last upload was 14 of 21 successful and these 14 are showing on my listings - The 7 has error Postage error - I looked at the report to establish this - I now think I have figured out that I need to export the 7 and import them into Ninja again, correct the errors (366 postage code is causing the problem) - so for Q2 - I think I know what I have to do ... BUT Q1 issue is what is preventing me to upload any auctions ...and cant see why ..as far as NL is concerned all is uploaded to servers ..but nothing appear within My Bulk uploader status - not even a failure report ...

Q2 Problem - What I have done : Exported from Turbo Lister and have the files on my PC .. imported them successfully into Ninja followed all the procedures and even get to a window confirming after clicking GTG - upload .. the message suggest its been successful and provides me with a NL ref no.( as quoted in last post ... see attached screen shot - the message says to look at Bulk up loader to check the status - I have done this and it simply does not appear at all ( see screen shot ) . there is not even a failure message

I have subsequently reviewed each and every line and check each field to see if there was anything out of place - I made a few changes on the 366 postage code - which I know is not recognised ... but other wise all seem fine ..the cat is e:7253527011 ,, not sure if that is correct and the category code is set at "select on upload...".

Please help .. appreciated
    DEs
    Attached Images Attached Images   

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

If the upload didn't appear in your Bulk Upload box my guess is that there maybe a glitch in the system when trying to upload. If you send an email to support@ebid.net with the number of the bulk upload they will be able to check the system for you.

All the listings I can see in pic 1 have the wrong category number - all stamp cats start with 13********* and not 73****** so that is probably causing an issue.

Select on upload is not something I am familiar with so hopefully Gazza or another member will help here.

You have a seller+ account Des which entitles you to 5 FREE stores so why not open a store for your stamps? I'm sure you won't get as many problems when using NL if you do this.

I hope this helps.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Deshill
    View Deshill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gill

Thanks - I have already opened a store ....http://absolute.ebid.net/

I give the ebid support a try...

Thanks
    Des

Forum Newbie
    All-About Deshill
    View Deshill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gill

Thanks - I have already opened a store ....http://absolute.ebid.net/

I give the ebid support a try...

Thanks
    Des

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Select on upload is not something I am familiar with so hopefully Gazza or another member will help here.

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...=1#post1361658

Transferring from TurboLister to NinjaLister ~~ Awesome instructions, worked first try
    Thank you so much

Thread Information