Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Forum Newbie
    All-About bookznprintz
    View bookznprintz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

I am an Amazon marketplace seller, not a pro seller, so I don't have the inventory report option. Is there any other way I can bulk upload my Amazon listings to my ebid account?

THIS PLACE IS GIVING ME A HEAD ACHE!!!!.. I cannot even find out how to post a new thread...damn Ninja screen is to big for my PC screen and cannot save anything because save buttons are below botton of screen and cannot be accessed!!!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psychmonster View Post
    ...Ninja screen is to big for my PC screen and cannot save anything because save buttons are below botton of screen and cannot be accessed!!!
    The Ninja Lister editor window is fully resizable and positional. Clicking and dragging on the sides/corners will shrink/enlarge the window, on the title bar area will allow you to move the window.

Double clicking on the title bar area will expand the window to full screen (and back again). The button next to the X (Close) button has the same effect.

I'm not sure if the last window size/position is maintained between sessions (not at my PC so can't check) but have vague recollections that it starts up at half screen size and centered on the screen.

I have tried to do that ....I need to resize it from bottom up and cannot get to that portion....I have tried everything....I now know that I cannot create original sales from your lister....I will now create them on Turbo Lister and try and export and then hope I do not run into the same problems

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have tried to do that ....I need to resize it from bottom up and cannot get to that portion....I have tried everything....I now know that I cannot create original sales from your lister....I will now create them on Turbo Lister and try and export and then hope I do not run into the same problems

Although I don't have the same problem as you I tried Mel's suggestion. I clicked the he button next to the X (Close) button which centred NL on my screen. I could then resize top, bottom, left and right so I can't understand why it won't work for you.

As a matter of curiosity, what size screen do you have?
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Then drag the top edge down to make the window smaller, and then move the window up by dragging in the title bar area.

As Gill says, some idea of what setup you are running on might be helpful in duplicating the problem. On my system (Win 7 Pro 64 bit) the NL editor window opens up centred on the screen and about half screen size.

Listings can be created in Ninja Lister.

BTW... It's not MY lister.

Have you clicked on the task bar and then clicked lock or unlock the task bar, I don't know if this is your problem but it's one I get occasionally.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Have you clicked on the task bar and then clicked lock or unlock the task bar, I don't know if this is your problem but it's one I get occasionally.
    Ninja Lister doesn't have a task bar buttons.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Oh right sorry Gill I thought the task bar stayed there all the time, I don't use Ninja so wasn't aware the task bar dissapeard when you used it.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Oh right sorry Gill I thought the task bar stayed there all the time, I don't use Ninja so wasn't aware the task bar dissapeard when you used it.
    I assume you were referring to the Windows Task Bar. In which case hiding it, or going full screen (F11), may just have cleared enough screen real estate to make the NL editor buttons accessible to the OP. So a good and valid suggestion - wish I had thought of it.

As the OP hasn't given any clue as to what he is running the app on then the actual cause of the problem may remain a mystery.

Thread Information