eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excited but pointless post, hehe

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

whoops, was that still on some of them? I thought I checked, but most of them are imported via ninjalister, during two computer crashes, so yep I may have missed a few. thanks for the heads-up, will sort that as soon as got an hour or so free.

Default From dark to light

I too am a new person here, and in time I just know it will be the right move, what I have done and encourage all dark side people that also sell here to do is this, go to paypal see all those lovely email addresses that they leave when they purchase from you on the dark side, collect them and then email all those customers and thank them for their purchase and while thanking them tell them about Ebid, your store and your auctions, NOT spam because you are saying thanks. I did this and one hour later bang an 80.00 jacket sold to a dark side customer of mine, and also many 'thank you' emails from people not aware of Ebid, come on lets get this party started.....

Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View KAYS6912's Feedback (+245)
    All-About KAYS6912
    View KAYS6912's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good on you Darklis. Was having a wee look at your DVD's and noticed what LOOKS like identical listings. You might want to check them - it's against regs. If you have more than one of the same item, use a number or something in the auction title to differentiate.
    Nancy
    Ceud mìle f?*ilte!
    ‘A hundred thousand welcomes!’

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BARGAIN-BROWSER

GENERAL STORE

Quote Originally Posted by VintageClothing View Post
    I too am a new person here, and in time I just know it will be the right move, what I have done and encourage all dark side people that also sell here to do is this, go to paypal see all those lovely email addresses that they leave when they purchase from you on the dark side, collect them and then email all those customers and thank them for their purchase and while thanking them tell them about Ebid, your store and your auctions, NOT spam because you are saying thanks. I did this and one hour later bang an 80.00 jacket sold to a dark side customer of mine, and also many 'thank you' emails from people not aware of Ebid, come on lets get this party started.....
    Good for you! My first sales came from one of my old customers too. And it is true, you are thanking them and giving them your "new" address. Three birds with one stone. Good excuse to write!

I also sent postcards to my really really good customers with little personal notes telling them I had such and such item which is what they collect. That got many over too.

Good luck on ebid!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluejypsy View Post
    As spoken by Meebo, not a pointless post at all.
    I have had 2 purchases last night and another again today. I can't say how uplifting it is. I know there are those that get plenty every day but I don't, so when I do it is exciting. More so because I have to create most of what I sell although I do sidelines on things my family & I have no more use of.

Congratulations and I hope you get the feeling more & more often
    You have some beautiful Dolls Clothes! Shame my Girls are too old for Dolls Now They are 14 & 16.....I do have a 10 year old but sadly he's not into dolls either Lol!!

You should be proud of your creations!

http://craft4apound.ebid.net
    Craft Items Mainly £1 or less!

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

oticed what LOOKS like identical listings.
    ? shouldnt be, will check again. had some trouble with ninjalister repeating things but I thought I had weeded them out. GRRRR.

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Craft4aquid View Post
    You have some beautiful Dolls Clothes! Shame my Girls are too old for Dolls Now They are 14 & 16.....I do have a 10 year old but sadly he's not into dolls either Lol!!

You should be proud of your creations!
    Thank you for looking and for your kind comments despite not having anyone to buy for it is nice when someone admires work that we crafters take pride in.
    Welcome to eBid I am sure you will do well with your excellent range and reasonable prices.

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

Thread Information