eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This made me sad and very angry.

Default This made me sad and very angry.

American woman sends adopted Russian boy back to Russia on his own because she had "changed her mind" about adopting him.

Story is here.

I hope she's prosecuted.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Poor kid, he's already had enough trauma in his life now he gets rejected again. That is child abuse in my book.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I just heard it in the news a little while ago. It is absolutely mad to even think that someone could do that! The poor boy must be absolutely destroyed! Then, when you think that people who are trying to adopt will have to wait for years to be able to do it and if they do it in a different country there is lots of paper work etc... I always thought that people who went through so much to get a child would be the most grateful to have been rewarded with their wish. And on top of it all, that cow is going to make it even more difficult for other potential parents to give real love to those poor kids! Disgusting! I also hope she gets prosecuted by the USA and by Russia.
    Last edited by cpeuf1; 9th April 2010 at 07:43 PM.
    Caroline

Just click on the following link to see my auctions.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...er&go=%A0Go%A0

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Makes me ashamed of the human race, and a little as well of American international transportation laws, to say nothing of adoption laws. I have heard of orphans being misrepresented as to their physical or emotional problems, but it seems SOMEBODY could have stepped in and provided some of the largess supposedly being distributed by our tax money. If this 27 year old single woman decided she couldn't take care of the boy, surely child protective services could have given her counseling and child care support, found the boy a better home with foster parents, or at least given the poor boy some sort of rescue. It sounds like the woman collaborated with a scofflaw man in Russia to facilitate the return. Possibly the boy is better off away from the unstable woman, but more likely he IS traumatized.

One lesson learned: be very sure before taking such a huge step as promising to take care of a child for a lifetime. And there are plenty of reasons two-parent families have been the preferred way to do it over the millennia. It's a huge job.

the artical says unmarried 27-year-old nurse. if she can't look after a child what hope have we of her looking after anyone else !!!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Uncle Sam's a pervert!

Very sad. Method of his return is especially brutal and uncaring. Hope she is charged with child abandonment for this stunt. And a nurse!!

Uncle Sam is a nice old guy. Its people like this ya gotta watch out for.

View Teddyrose54's Feedback (+158)
    All-About Teddyrose54
    View Teddyrose54's Listings
    Forum Posts

Poor wee soul. I can't believe that they couldn't find him another home there.

The woman was to blame, but what kind of "system" wouls allow something like this to happen~ surely they also are responsiable for his little lad's disgusting treatment?

Today's news claims the woman said the child was odd, threatened to burn their house down and kill them etc. Claimed that the Russian agency gave her a very disturbed and sick little boy that scared her, and knew he was that way before he was sent. mmmm.

I would imagine working thru the agency was better than this method of handling her "problem". I think the US agency who sponsored adoption has had its license suspended temporarily.

Thread Information