eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: 12 months? Makes me feel sick.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default 12 months? Makes me feel sick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/8610948.stm

As we are not allowed to string them up they should have got 10 years minimum and both sterilised.

I would go further than sterilization. This planet does not need that type of humans. Full stop.
    Caroline

Just click on the following link to see my auctions.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...er&go=%A0Go%A0

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

not to wry.........lessons ave been learnt.......get de ja vu feelin
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is revolting,there were warning signs according to the article.Why were they just allowed to change schools,why was there no attempt at a further follow up after no one was home,this poor young girl slipped through the cracks and into a hell which hopefully if we are lucky the 2 responsible will face.

The world would be better off without people like this,how many children have to suffer at the hands of those who are supposed to be the ones protecting them before something is done,if a warning sign is raised then pursue it to it's extent

I hope these parents get what they deserve,but with the justice system they more than likely will have medical attention 3 meals a day and someone to look in and make sure they are cleaned and cared for,which is something this poor girl certainly deserved more than they,damn monsters

Let's just hope if they end up inside a prison they stick em in gen pop and let it get sorted out by the powers that be inside but they will probable,if sent to prison be on lockdown for their own protection,hope they lock em down in a sewage pipe.Monsters

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

These stories of child neglect and endargement are becoming more and more frequent,I just read one(not to this extreme,but still makes you shake your head)about a father around here in Quebec who left his 2 year old son in the car while he went into a bar to play the poker machines.Thankfully someone spotted the youngster and called police the boy was pulled out,father arrested and will probably do more time than these 2 scumbags
    Just angers and frustrates me to no end when children who trust the people who are supposed to care for them will do just that end up doing them more harm than most starngers would
    Did this girl have no other family,aunts uncles anything who may have raised question as to her well being, just senseless.

Yeah the more the social services say we will not let another child suffer such horrors, the more you see children being abused! All the people who have ever touch a case like that and failed so miserably to do something should be sacked and never allowed to work with Children ever again!!!
    Caroline

Just click on the following link to see my auctions.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...er&go=%A0Go%A0

Thread Information