Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just started to sell

Default Just started to sell

Not boasting but I wanted all others to know that slowly I am selling things, wanted to hopefully show others it can be done. What I did is email many people that I have sold to on the dark side. the emails are freely accessable on paypal, and what I did was email to say thank yu for a recent purchase made over there and themn point them to my store and to ebid in general, it worked like a treat, within one hour I sold an 80.00 jacket to a buyer from over there, and now I am getting emails and enquirees from many others, slow yes, make a living yet? well no, BUT MASSIVE Oak trees come from tiny acorns, let it grow. Stay with it folks, it is and will continue to turn around. I also have two free websites with links to help promotion, type free website in a search engine loads come up, really easy to do, then link like crazy, any one wanting to add their store link to my website let me know, and no I dont mind if we sell the same kind of stuff, there are enough buyers to go around.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

That is very good, and it proves that you need a bit of patience and take the initiative to tell people where you are. (I should do more of that myself)

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VintageClothing View Post
    Not boasting but I wanted all others to know that slowly I am selling things, wanted to hopefully show others it can be done. What I did is email many people that I have sold to on the dark side. the emails are freely accessable on paypal, and what I did was email to say thank yu for a recent purchase made over there and themn point them to my store and to ebid in general, it worked like a treat, within one hour I sold an 80.00 jacket to a buyer from over there, and now I am getting emails and enquirees from many others, slow yes, make a living yet? well no, BUT MASSIVE Oak trees come from tiny acorns, let it grow. Stay with it folks, it is and will continue to turn around. I also have two free websites with links to help promotion, type free website in a search engine loads come up, really easy to do, then link like crazy, any one wanting to add their store link to my website let me know, and no I dont mind if we sell the same kind of stuff, there are enough buyers to go around.
    Glad to hear your good news, and no I don't think you are boasting although why shouldn't you? lol
    I to contacted my past buyers and always include a flyer in all parcels sold elsewhere hoping to guide buyers over to eBid.net
    Please add my to your website .

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

No worries I will add you to my website and hopefully together all of us can banish the dark side to eerrr the dark side...........Long live ebid, and I just sold three more jackets, since my first message about an hour ago, yippeeeee, MORE THAN The dark Side today, YEP I LOVE IT.

Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View honeysgifts's Feedback (+56)
    All-About honeysgifts
    View honeysgifts's Listings
    Forum Posts

could you add me to your website please? and well done

Default no worries

Quote Originally Posted by honeysgifts View Post
    could you add me to your website please? and well done
    It will be done later today, I will add all later, thank you.

Default just wanted to say beautiful dog

Quote Originally Posted by honeysgifts View Post
    thanks
    Just wanted to comment on the Dog, what a great looking Dog, like mine seems to be full of fun and character, you can tell.

Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View honeysgifts's Feedback (+56)
    All-About honeysgifts
    View honeysgifts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VintageClothing View Post
    Just wanted to comment on the Dog, what a great looking Dog, like mine seems to be full of fun and character, you can tell.
    yeah she is she is just as beautiful in character as well as very cute
    when she is wanted attention i will look at her and she will do this funny noise then roll on her back with her legs everywhere for a belly rub

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Vintage, great news! Those first sales are exciting and I will say I still get excited when I have a sale. I don't do the public happy dance anymore but I think new people need to see this to encourage them.

Please add me to your website too please.

I won't be any competition but I do think competition is good. It gives buyers more to look at and they are more likely to look at other things while here.

Thread Information