eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Another npb CAUSED by eBid

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry Another npb CAUSED by eBid

I've just lost another customer because I had to send a combined invoice after the buyer had paid for the first item in an order of three.

I sent a refund and the buyer received an email from PayPal entitled 'Refund'. Well done PayPal (not often I say that).
    I removed the paid icon from the AAL and the buyer received an email entitled 'Payment NOT RECEIVED DISPUTE'.
    Yes, I sent a message through the AAL to say it wasn't a dispute. Yes, I sent an email to directly to the address they registered with eBid.
    NO, I haven't heard from that buyer again. They are just the latest in a long line who have received an email telling them that a DISPUTE has been raised over NON-PAYMENT and have walked away from eBid with a bad taste in their mouth.

We NEED a way to remove the paid icon WITHOUT making buyers think we've raised a dispute on their accounts. I don't care if the option is called 'mark as refunded', 'unmark as paid' or 'remove this icon without pi**ing off the customer', just as long as the option is there.

I am sick of losing customers, time and money over a simple to fix problem that eBid have been made aware of countless times over several years.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Parkgate Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View MHTTrading's Feedback (+3556)
    All-About MHTTrading
    View MHTTrading's Listings
    Forum Posts

It does seem a shame that more time and effort is put into giving the forum a facelift yet important issues relating to buying and selling are still left with gaping holes in them

Quote Originally Posted by act View Post
    It does seem a shame that more time and effort is put into giving the forum a facelift yet important issues relating to buying and selling are still left with gaping holes in them
    Totally agree. I've been trying to get ebid to fix the US shipping calculator for a while now. It's still not fixed and I can get no response from support as to when it will [if ever] be fixed.

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

What?? could be eBids problem with letting these go unattended.. not a good story to read.

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Full time working here costs money.. that I do realize, but it does need more work, and that will make money.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    I've just lost another customer because I had to send a combined invoice after the buyer had paid for the first item in an order of three.

I sent a refund and the buyer received an email from PayPal entitled 'Refund'. Well done PayPal (not often I say that).
    I removed the paid icon from the AAL and the buyer received an email entitled 'Payment NOT RECEIVED DISPUTE'.
    Yes, I sent a message through the AAL to say it wasn't a dispute. Yes, I sent an email to directly to the address they registered with eBid.
    NO, I haven't heard from that buyer again. They are just the latest in a long line who have received an email telling them that a DISPUTE has been raised over NON-PAYMENT and have walked away from eBid with a bad taste in their mouth.

We NEED a way to remove the paid icon WITHOUT making buyers think we've raised a dispute on their accounts. I don't care if the option is called 'mark as refunded', 'unmark as paid' or 'remove this icon without pi**ing off the customer', just as long as the option is there.

I am sick of losing customers, time and money over a simple to fix problem that eBid have been made aware of countless times over several years.

Very well put. Your frustration is clear, and understandable. Hope ebid listens.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree completely, am giving this a bump, maybe Gazza will reply.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

In addition to what cmjewels has suggested, maybe it would also help if they added a shopping cart type thing, so that when they are done buying all the items they want from one seller, it makes them pay for them all through one invoice all together?

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LaceDragon View Post
    In addition to what cmjewels has suggested, maybe it would also help if they added a shopping cart type thing, so that when they are done buying all the items they want from one seller, it makes them pay for them all through one invoice all together?
    Shopping carts and auctions don't mix. You can only use them on fixed price sites because then the item ends as soon as it's bought.

Quote Originally Posted by LaceDragon View Post
    E*ay doesn't even have a shopping cart. Don't think ebid will get one soon. And as Kim says, it won't work with auctions.

Thread Information