eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gazza - now you've opened up eBid to Buyers from around the world.

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Is that the site that has the 'wallet' thingy for payment. If it was that site I had to pay £25 or so to have my payment options showing to my buyers.

I have bought from there but haven't got round to listing stuff yet (apart from Annie's keyrings)
    Moneybookers is not an auction site. Moneybookers is the same or similar to Paypal but better, an online method of payment via email address and they do not do that sort of thing. You must have the wrong one.

Quote Originally Posted by bidnwin View Post
    Moneybookers is not an auction site. Moneybookers is the same or similar to Paypal but better, an online method of payment via email address and they do not do that sort of thing. You must have the wrong one.
    No Moonwitch is talking about another auction site that uses Moneybookers and Paypal together in an intergrated wallet system. Moneybookers seems to be used a lot there, that is why I would like to see it added to eBid. I think it could well be a popular alternative to Paypal here.

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ah del**mp I think you mean? I am with you now, member there too but very slow unless its stamps n' coins but I agree their system is excellent in that regard it is so simple to use.
    Sorry about the misunderstanding.

I agree I do believe that it would be first class but I would love to kick Paypal into the long grass and have removed them from payment options here, wise move, maybe not..

Thread Information