eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buyer Having Problem Paying From Invoice??

Default Buyer Having Problem Paying From Invoice??

Buyer is getting message ........seller has not finalized the sale....when they click on the pay now button......What do i need to do ???? How do i finalize the sale????? Never had this happen to me before with payments..
    Thanks Anyone PLEASE!!!

I just had same thing happen, a new buyer was sent an invoice last night and late last night said there was no PP button to pay. By the time I went in to help her, this morning, it was ok apparently and she paid via PP. Wonder if a glitch is rolling thru?

I looked at your listings, everything looks fine, PP button there etc. Did you send buyer an invoice like I did? She said there was no link to PP on it??? Try sending it again and see if the message disappears. if you did not change your setting recently, and you sold before, everything should be working fine. If that does not fix it, contact support.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Check your Payment Options. You only have Money/Postal Orders, MoneyBookers.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Gazza i also have paypal and google checkout checked in my defaults

Just checked personal details and paypal and google checkout info need to accept payment is in there too

deltadelta48
    She tried paying this morning//but i sent one invoice with no answer so sent another and she did respond using the AAL.....what is this message ????
    seller has not finalized the sale

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SandysGifts View Post
    Just checked personal details and paypal and google checkout info need to accept payment is in there too
    Are they also checked in in the auction that you sold.

Section three on the listing page
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

Tony
    i was just checking the ones that are still running and they state paypal and google checkout as a payment but how do i see page 3 on a closed listing....Also Gazza i now see where you found only moneybookes and postal money order ...shouldn't all payment types accepted come over to the listing automatically if you have them checked in default and preferences?...i don't know how to get to page 3 of the listing......

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Actually I am not sure you can look at the listing page once an auction has sold.

Just look at the closed auction, if the payment was checked in section three they will show up in the Payment Methods
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

Tony
    OK Thanks...i have just started editing all my listings some are checked correctly and some are not checked and checks are checked and i know i would never check that as i never accepted checks so wonder how all those checks get changed around on page 3 when all the info is where it should be originally in defaults ect...?? I will just have to email her and send a manual paypal invoice for her to pay from ....
    Thanks Everyone !!

Thread Information