My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Job lots of vinyl wanted - cash waiting

Default Job lots of vinyl wanted - cash waiting

I have increased demand for vinyl presently and am seeking job lots, if you have quantities of vinyl for sale please get it listed in the wholesale / job lot section and alert me ASAP.

I can buy from anywhere in the UK and arrange a courier to collect so you don't have to lug it all down to the PO, but I may require you to pack it for my courier unless you happen do be in SE Scotland or NE England.

Will buy in the 100s or 1000s, anything under 50 pieces is generally not worth my while though. Any style or period but please don't bother with the Val Doonican / Engelburt Humberdink / Barry Manilow, this stuff has little or no commercial value, throw it away and recycle the sleeves is my suggestion. 80s pop is also of lesser interest to me though it may have some value. Please keep yor prices realistic, I almost never pay any more than £50 per 100 records, usually less than that.

Thanks

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Why not publish a list with your buying prices fot single items so that we can get ferreting about our local charity shops?

I don't give a fig what you resell em for!

Hi Pink_Panther
    I don't have those kind of specific requirements, I tend to deal in whatever comes my way, mainly dance 12"s but really anything on vinyl. If you can find anything really worthwhile in the charity shops I would be kind of suprised, they're not the treasure troves for vinyl they used to be in my experience. Like I say if anyone can come up with a batch of at least 50 vinyls that is in reasonable condition and not of the easy listening variety I would take them at the right price, pretty much whatever it was. cheers

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have 2 boxes of 45s from the early 1960s

Charlie Drake, Beatles, BeachBoys, Mindbenders, Bee Gees, Lovin' Spoonful, Cliff Richard, Elvis, Fleetwood Mac - the list is endless ................... Probably about 100 altogether.

Mostly singles that I bought with my pocket money + ex-jukebox from the local pub!

let me know if you're interested, as I've been meaning to scan them to list here for ages. But now we've more-or-less decided to visit our son in Vancouver next year, we need to start fundraising!

Hi
    Thanks for that, by all means list in 'wholesale and job lots' and I will have a look.

cheers

Thread Information