Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Help with fees

Exclamation Help with fees

Hi

I listed three items which show up as a standard auction on the listings. I removed one iten as someone bought it through the free adds (its has only been listed on another site for a few hours and it has bid past its reserve) the other two are still posted on this site. I got an invoice from eBid for .03 pence, not that OI am to concerned, but I emailed eBid and asked why I was charged three pence, they mentioned features and a host of other things but I can not see what feature I could have used to pick the charge up any suggestions as I would like to know where and whad I done.
    Thanks

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have you looked in My Ebid>My fees ? It does give you a breakdown what you were charged for

Look at your invoice & fee section. All fees will be listed there (you may need to click the left arrow to go back a month at a time)

Thanks meebo1 & raindropsies, typical its the one I pulled and sold locally, It says three pence for extra picture but I am sure I only up loaded one picture as I anly have one photo of it, I tried to recall the listing but since i closed the auction it seems to be gone, but at least I know what it was for,
    thanks for you replies

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you closed the auction, you should be able to find it in your unsold list. If you deleted it, I'm afraid it's gone for good

Thread Information