Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signed Newcastle Shirts

Default Signed Newcastle Shirts

Got a 2003/2005 signed sqaud football shirt childs size, also has bobby robsons' signature on it and is unframed. Roughly how much would it cost to sell?
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

well if you use a gallery photo it will cost you 2% final value fee :-)

Somerset, sorry I didn't mean it that way, I meant roughly the cost to sell on here if it was unsigned the shirt costs £30, but as it's signed would it be worth setting the price more?
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Craig

I don't know much about soccer shirts.
    Do you mean "How much would it sell for ?"
    I'd say that it would be worth more if it had Bobby Robson's signature on it.

Hope someone else can give you an idea of what its worth.

Hi Julie, definitely has Sir Bobby Robson 's signature. Yes I was wondering how much it would sell for
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET

Best thing to do is research "signature prices" add them together and divide by half I would guess

Thanks Sarah, I'm thinking of selling it on here and as it has the full team squad signature on it, I was thinking about auctioning it at £65 with a reserve price of £100
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    Thanks Sarah, I'm thinking of selling it on here and as it has the full team squad signature on it, I was thinking about auctioning it at £65 with a reserve price of £100
    Have you done any research beyond asking in here? And do you have any sort of authentication for it?

I've tried a bit of research but all I was getting was same sort of shirts on e**y for say £150-£200 signed. As for authentication, I never did get one as it was won in a competition in 2003, but I forgot all about the shirt. I spose an independant evaluator could give me an estimate on price hopefully with an authentication certificate aswell.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    I've tried a bit of research but all I was getting was same sort of shirts on e**y for say £150-£200 signed. As for authentication, I never did get one as it was won in a competition in 2003, but I forgot all about the shirt. I spose an independant evaluator could give me an estimate on price hopefully with an authentication certificate aswell.
    Yep, I think it boils down to: if you want to make real money from it, do the work. If you just want a quick sale, flog it cheap and let somebody else do it.

Thread Information