Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In for a Penny, In for a Pound

Forum Lurker
    View millenniums's Feedback (+4)
    All-About millenniums
    View millenniums's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile In for a Penny, In for a Pound

I was looking at my account: 212 auctions listed in the last two weeks, and noticed those 5 cent photo fees were starting to add up. I decided last night it was going to be cheaper in the long run to just become a life member for $74.99. Now I get five photos free! And discounts! Ebid is growing and I want to be IN before Ebid gets too big to allow life memberships for a one-time payment. I plan to be here for a LONG time! Thanks Ebid for the invitation.

Yep they get a bit hot on that

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Forum Lurker
    All-About millenniums
    Forum Posts

Gee Terry: You should actually READ one of my auctions. I don't sell pictures of things (a big problem here), I sell things. REAL things I might add. My eBay feedback is 2,392 and all positive after 10 years. Must be doing something right! Let's see, when I started here there was ONE item in the Roman category: a string of beads. I'm selling Roman reproductions AS reproductions, because I don't trust Bulgarian exporters. In the Greek category there was ONE postcard photo of a vase! Now there are two real Greek auctions. Native American category had two arrowhead auctions. Now they have three new auctions of authentic Native American artifacts. Latin America category had nothing. Now they have seven pre-Columbian artifacts. Fossil category had nothing but shells & shark teeth. Now they have dinosaur teeth, tarpit fossils and bones. Rocks & Minerals had mineral specimens. Now they have meteorites. I'm giving people something authentic to find in those categories. Something to see when they search a category. Give them something real to see, and they will come, and Ebid will grow! In spite of your sarcastic attitude, you NEED me here! And if you're lucky, I'll be here for a long time.

View Teddyrose54's Feedback (+158)
    All-About Teddyrose54
    View Teddyrose54's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello and welcome!

The more the merrier!

I hope you like it here and that you do well.

In the meantime, don't forget to come for a chat.

Just digging out my 1,000 pages questionaire for all the new people to fill in.

Welcome and good luck

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi and welcome, you have some very interesting stuff listed, hope you do well.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Lurker
    All-About millenniums
    Forum Posts

Thank you Xcess, Spyder & Minx. It's people like you who will make Ebid work! What happened to Terry's post? I was responding to his "tempest in a teaspoon" and now I sound like I'm pushing my auctions! Nothing ever goes according to plan!

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

welcome to ebid, good on you for taking the plunge, as you say in for a penny and all that, but I think it also adds to the incentive to make a go of it once an investment is made, make the most of the quieter times getting things all sorted and when we really get going you will be well ahead of those landing on us from the dark side , I bet we get a fair few more soon when another round of changes take place over there.

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'll say it again

Modern fantasy items should not be listed in antiques
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

Quote Originally Posted by millenniums View Post
    I was looking at my account: 212 auctions listed in the last two weeks, and noticed those 5 cent photo fees were starting to add up. I decided last night it was going to be cheaper in the long run to just become a life member for $74.99. Now I get five photos free! And discounts! Ebid is growing and I want to be IN before Ebid gets too big to allow life memberships for a one-time payment. I plan to be here for a LONG time! Thanks Ebid for the invitation.
    Good for you, welcome! Remember the 5 free stores too. How much would that cost you on feebay? It was almost $20 each when I left. Plus the extras were all $1, i.e. extra category, bold, etc. Here those are only 5 cents.

here was a sale going on for July wasn't there? Seller+ was 1/2 price, did you get in on that?

Thread Information