Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well i might not of made a sale yet but got 11 buddy points already

Forum Lurker
    View stylusman's Feedback (+19)
    All-About stylusman
    View stylusman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default well i might not of made a sale yet but got 11 buddy points already

cant believe i havent got a single sale yet but am on 11 buddy points it just proves that my advertising and letting my friends and previous customers is making some difference i wish someone would just buy something so i can prove i offer a fast and cheap service oh well have to keep telling my self be patient.

hope were all having a lovely sunday if your bored take a look at my items got some new ones on today x

thanks

justin

Forum Lurker
    All-About stylusman
    Forum Posts

i will as soon as i get store set up which will be coming very soon all spent out at the mo after buying stock gone from 3 different items to 13 in space of a week and i am sure if you take a look you will agree they are all at a very good price.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well I am in the market for a lighting fitment. I went to have a look at your offerings but, to be honest, the pictures just didn't cut it. Too small and no detail. Certainly not good enough to help base a buying decision on - so no sale.

Forum Lurker
    All-About stylusman
    Forum Posts

hmmm thats strange i have never had issues using these pictures before but i will look into it and see what i can do

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well I'm afraid this for a main image just does not do it for me:

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cailesm View Post
    You need to have a link to your items as part of your signature.
    See Justin ~ I have said this to you many times and it's not done.

Stock pictures don't do it for me either. Why have a picture of a black notebook when you are selling a pink one.

I really do think it would be wise to put some time into your listings. Let customers know you are serious about selling
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

Forum Lurker
    All-About stylusman
    Forum Posts

i am selling both black and pink laptops and just checked the pictures are correct ?
    I have also just taken a look at the pictures of the lights and i cant see a better way i could take the picture as the pictures you were saying about show a item that is quite long which makes it hard to take a detail picture of.
    As for the store and link that is coming very soon its swings and roundabouts as I need a sale to keep paying for things and the next thing i am buying is membership so i can open store. The prob is i have been off work since feb and money is very tight as had a accident I have just spent alot out on stock as i am sure you can guess when you see the quantities i have brought so money is a bit tight. do you believe that a store / link for store will really make that much difference ?

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

Stylusman The sub titles and stock pictures give the impression you are using a drop shipper, many peeps dont trust this and just wont buy from you, take a few minutes to take photos, add a few dimensions to your listings, another bone of contention can be your registered as an individual yet giving the impression you are a successful business, which raises a question regarding buyer rights where DSR should apply.
    I think you still have a few things to look at, but you are getting the hits and as you say the sales will come

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

Forum Lurker
    All-About stylusman
    Forum Posts

no way dont do drop shipping I have taken the pictures myself well of the lights and used product pictures for others off the manufacturers websites but i do own the products believe me they have taken up one whole room what used to be a bedroom in my flat. I am registered as individual at the moment as i am just starting out again and when i get up and running fully and get my lifetime membership in place then i will upgrade to a buisness.
    Astral point taken maybe i need to try changing background when taking picture of a white light. but you can click on it think to enlarge ?
    Hmmm am now considering registering as buisness thats playing in my mind as well now and dont know if i would go out and spend money with a individual if i had a choice to do it through a buisness instead

Thread Information