Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Has it gone quiet here

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANGRAMATON View Post
    It is this silly kind of response that drives me to distraction! I have been selling for years. So here is the first thing: the UK market is different than NA. How do I know? I have lived in Ireland most of my life. Second. All I was seeking to contribute was the possibility that ebid is less than committed to its sellers than sellers think. Pragmatically, after I paid my $50, I worked hard at creating the store etc, and have had one sale. I have relisted half of my stock back on ebay and have sold three in one day, with far more looking at my other items.

Wake up, and smell the Typhoo, and don't be so nieve. One market (UK) is not representative of other markets. And as for your ridiclous statgement about free lunches, do not be so quick to assume that just because a negative comment is made about ebid, people are looking for free lunches. That attitude reflects the pro-ebid "give peace and chance" meets kum-by-ya. I want ebid to succeed. It is actually in my interest that it does, so step back and be a little more objective and make ebid invest as much energy as ebay, who will still outdo ebid hands down. But they won't becasue they will always have the good and descent sellers doing a ra-ra for them, and do the work they should be doing!
    I sell on ebay,Ecrater,Ebid on my web site and everywhere else I go or have been.
    I doubt I need advice from you,or is that 'becasue' I'm being 'nieve' ?.

Forum Newbie
    View TOPDEALSUK's Feedback (+13)
    All-About TOPDEALSUK
    View TOPDEALSUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs down how to sell on ebid??

i have tried before and now trying again to sell on ebid,but seem to have no joy,anyone with any tips,i will soon be giving up and going back to the enemy

Quote Originally Posted by TOPDEALSUK View Post
    i have tried before and now trying again to sell on ebid,but seem to have no joy,anyone with any tips,i will soon be giving up and going back to the enemy
    You have been given lots of help on another forum. Now it is up to you to fix things on your own. We can't do it for you.

Forum Newbie
    View TOPDEALSUK's Feedback (+13)
    All-About TOPDEALSUK
    View TOPDEALSUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

sorry i asked

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey - come on calm down you two.

Not nice to see

Top deals you have some gorgeous stuff at good prices. Try tidying up your listings to make them look professional - not so many colours in the wording - keep it simple and neat.

Above all I think you will have trouble selling without accepting Paypal - I certainly wouldn't part with £125 for a dress with no protection if things went wrong, the photo could look better too, it's a beautiful dress so try to show it to it's full potential by getting someone to model it for you. I need assurance you see, it's a lot of money to gamble with someone I don't know,the photo could look better too, it's a beautiful dress so try to show it to it's full potential by getting someone to model it for you.

And you must already know you can't sell on feebay without offering Paypal, your listing will be removed

As said you goods are great so maximise them for best results - good luck
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Top deals

I think that by not accepting Paypal you may be missing out on sales, like it or not, it is the mots popular way for people to pay.

On your About Me page that Bold red and blue gives me a headache.
    It's not very professional.

I can't see your auctions, as I am in New Zealand, and you don't sell to there.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are right ''babe'' PayPal is most secure way of payment, and by the way my page ''About Me'' is red and blue heh...but doesn't matter what still very little buyers around and I sold 2 my items before couple days in Australia, Well probably peoples in Australia don't care much for colors...

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Dazambo
    I have sold quite a few of my products to Australia. (not via ebid)
    I think it may be because they are feeling richer.
    They did not have a big crash, their banks were solid, no sub prime loans, and they have a huge amount of mineral resources, and their wages are higher than the US etc.

Quote Originally Posted by foxescome View Post
    Hey - come on calm down you two.

Not nice to see

Top deals you have some gorgeous stuff at good prices. Try tidying up your listings to make them look professional - not so many colours in the wording - keep it simple and neat.

Above all I think you will have trouble selling without accepting Paypal - I certainly wouldn't part with £125 for a dress with no protection if things went wrong, the photo could look better too, it's a beautiful dress so try to show it to it's full potential by getting someone to model it for you. I need assurance you see, it's a lot of money to gamble with someone I don't know,the photo could look better too, it's a beautiful dress so try to show it to it's full potential by getting someone to model it for you.

And you must already know you can't sell on feebay without offering Paypal, your listing will be removed

As said you goods are great so maximise them for best results - good luck
    You are right. I was rude. TOPDEALSUK please accept my apology.

Thread Information