Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: *Question* about Dale Jr R/C Racing Kart

All-About shaggy1969
    View shaggy1969's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy *Question* about Dale Jr R/C Racing Kart

Hello, I am new here and have a serious question about something i would like to sell. Hopefully someone could answer my question.

I have a R/C "Radio Controled" Racing Kart of Dale Earnhardt Jr ( i have sr as well). It seems to me that there were two versions of this thing it comes with a 18 inch doll of Dale jr... i have found my version and another version on that "other" site but the prices seriously varies the differances are:

1 on the box and sewn on his clothing it says; "TAIYO" edge not TEAM edge

2 Dale Jr is has a a full goatee and not clean shaven

3 different photo of jr on the box

4 his FULL signature is sewn on his race clothing and the seat of the go kart and not JR MOTORSPORTS like i have seen on the TEAM EDGE version

5. the lil model number on the left top corner is diferent
    there are other differences but those are the major ones, one person is selling the "Clean shaven version for a lot of money but yet the one that i have varies from the amount it originaly sold for to double or best offer.

i tried to see which version is worth more but i haven't had any luck in that field so i ask.... which version is mine....lol. Thank you

it was made in 2003.
    Last edited by shaggy1969; 2nd September 2010 at 05:01 PM.

Forum Newbie
    All-About TeamEdgeRC
    View TeamEdgeRC's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default TAIYO EDGE RC TAIYO RC and Team Edge RC kart

Taiyo Edge, Taiyo R/C, Taiyo Edge R/C and Team Edge RC? Well? I actually run Team Edge RC and yes, were still around just not parading around in retail stores and chains as back in 2000. Currently we build ONLY rc karts. We also have a HUGE rc racing group with a little over 600 plus racers who run these karts on a onroad track.
    The 18 inch figure is THE ONLY ONE THAT IS NOT PRODUCED and to some is a collectors item. Yes, the 18 inch is a collectors item not the mere smaller version that does not use nor take a special battery that goes under the chassis. Our current karts and olders versions require a 6 cell saddle pack with 3 cells on one side and 3 on the other with battery covers on both side of the kart. The 6 cell karts ARE STILL BEING SOLD AND BUILT! Sorry for the bad news sellers, we wanted to get this clear! We only wish we could sell our karts for 100 plus dollars as we've seen in auctions. Funny isn't?

As for your figure you have and question? At one time, Taiyo and Team Edge were of the same yet, Team Edge RC (TERC) built the karts (see stamp on bottom of all kart chassis - team edge rc) Taiyo Edge RC driver outfits were plentyfull so they were used for branding purpose by Taiyo. Later, Team Edge RC changed, pulled out of retail and stores and went underground. So, Here we are today at TEAMEDGERC.COM racing and building rc karts

Hope that helps and if not, drop us a email at TechSupport@TeamEdgeRC.com

Thread Information