My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Selling copies of movies DVD's

Default Selling copies of movies DVD's

I am new to ebid and purchased a movie DVD from this seller on ebid..The DVD was a COPY and the sound didn't even match up with the people speaking. It also had writing on the bottom of the DVD about it being the property of a company (can't remember the name now)...Anyone else had this problem I was wondering? I thought this was illegal. When I purchased the DVD I thought I was getting the actual movie. What can I do?

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsk1watt View Post
    I am new to ebid and purchased a movie DVD from this seller on ebid..The DVD was a COPY and the sound didn't even match up with the people speaking. It also had writing on the bottom of the DVD about it being the property of a company (can't remember the name now)...Anyone else had this problem I was wondering? I thought this was illegal. When I purchased the DVD I thought I was getting the actual movie. What can I do?
    Well…you can see for yourself I mean this person selling new release movies for the price of $4.99 to $7.00 with included shipping….I mean like this movies and pre-order movies likes: Iron Man 2 (2010), The karate kid (2010),Repo men (2010), Solitary man (2010), Knight and day (2010) and many more cost in here from $14.99 to $19.99 plus tax…just report this person for eBid and tell them this person selling ‘’pre-recorder media’’ and eBid will take him out for the good, I hope you not going to change your mind for eBid and for many Sellers in here witch selling real, original and good stuff…good day to you….

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsk1watt View Post
    Firstly, contact the seller and let them know of your findings and ask for your money back (including shipping).

If no joy then ....

Contact support@ebid.net and inform them.

If you paid via Paypal, open a dispute to get your money back. (Item not as described, copy, illegal etc)

If no joy from them, contact your CC company (if you paid with CC) and get your money back that way.

You also gave them a positive feedback. ???????

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

Well I told you a less this Seller is aready out from here....I give eBid 5 stars......
    Quick...Easy and simple....

Thread Information