My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: October newsletter*49.49euro*

Question October newsletter*49.49euro*

Hi,In the newsletter it says the offer is open to everyone even after the 24hrs thing but when I go to my ebid to subscriptions it says its 74.99. Why is it say says it normal price if theres meant to be a promotion on.

I may be wrong Declan, but the way I understand it is if you've upgraded from buyer to seller the upgrade fee to seller+lifetime is €49.49 within 24hrs, however if you miss that deadline then you say upgrade to seller+7 day the lifetime fee will be charged at €49.49
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

From eBid's help page: "Lifetime £74.99 (currently available for £49.49 if upgrade takes place within 24 hours of registration OR any other upgrade) "

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    I may be wrong Declan, but the way I understand it is if you've upgraded from buyer to seller the upgrade fee to seller+lifetime is €49.49 within 24hrs, however if you miss that deadline then you say upgrade to seller+7 day the lifetime fee will be charged at €49.49
    Hi,Im a bit confused as seller+7 is 1.99 not 49.49.
    Sorry if im missing something.

Hi,this is a quote from the newletter *Our SELLER+ LIFETIME offer is still available even after your first 24hrs. Simply upgrade from BUYER to any SELLER or SELLER+ and the option will be open again for 24hrs. Don't forget any previous SELLER+ payments will be deducted from the €49.49 (down from ฃ€74.99)*

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by declan2693 View Post
    Hi,this is a quote from the newletter *Our SELLER+ LIFETIME offer is still available even after your first 24hrs. Simply upgrade from BUYER to any SELLER or SELLER+ and the option will be open again for 24hrs. Don't forget any previous SELLER+ payments will be deducted from the €49.49 (down from ฃ€74.99)*
    Yep, what's the problem? After *any* upgrade you have a 24hr window to take the lifetime offer.

O I see now so if I were to get the seller+7 for 1.99 I would be able to get the lifetime offer and the cost of the seller+7 would be refund so I would in end case get the seller+ lifetime for 49.49 including the +7 as it would be refunded since I got the the lifetime option.Am I correct in saying that?

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by declan2693 View Post
    O I see now so if I were to get the seller+7 for 1.99 I would be able to get the lifetime offer and the cost of the seller+7 would be refund so I would in end case get the seller+ lifetime for 49.49 including the +7 as it would be refunded since I got the the lifetime option.Am I correct in saying that?
    I think so, though to be honest I found your explanation more confusing than the real one. ;o)) But yes, I think you've grasped the essentials. :-))

Yes. Basically if you pay €1.99 for seller plus 7 day, the lifetime fee would be €49.49 - €1.99 that you've already paid for so eBid would only take €47.50 for seller+lifetime
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Thread Information