Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Another twist in the saga of Google Shoppng search faults ...ughhh

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    Well...calm down...I find mine and I find Delta's too...and she still have some of sales, so some of the Buyers find some not...
    Actually it is weird because none of my stores made it to google shopping. None. And many other members don't have their stores there either. Most of the ebid search of specific things show only a few, many 4 or 5 stores and items from those stores. With almost 3 million listings we have lots more than that. That is just the portion called google shopping.

BUT all my items appear to show up on a straight google general search. The stores, the items, etc. It seems that some of us got rejected by the the google shopping last year but did not know it for past year?

We appear in one but not the other? How can we quality as OK to be on general searches but not on google shopping. I suppose they have to justify that the shopping part is different.

So that explains why you and I show up on general. General must be lots bigger than the shopping portion.

Did you look under google shopping and see if your stores appear? Look up a specific item and add ebid behind it and see if your listings show. If no, I bet your store is missing from the lower left corner list.

Well we just have to wait and see what happens. We want to appear in both but we are still fine for now.

its freezing here tonight, 39F. Will be snowing before we know it!!

PS. I just checked all your items appear on google shopping too. Your store was accepted apparently so you show on both places. You saw your items in general google, so you appear in both places, mine are only in one.
    Last edited by deltadelta48; 2nd November 2010 at 01:27 AM.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well..DELTA for today is different story for all my items on Google web search or Google shopping nothing changes all my items show up without problem, for yours only in Google web search and all items show exactly how did you list...for Google shopping nop...nada...nothing...so I try to put in couple words only from your any item likes: Vintage, cookbooks and Google shopping show to me couple thousand similar items or exactly how your item look in your picture but after couples pages after I search I give up because is too many around and interesting things is all comes from all around auction sites but after first couple pages I don't find any from eBid auction...huh...so god knows why Google mess up with your items I hope you going to find out, but if you still have sales daily you can ask the buyer how did find your items, because only way to find now is Google search but person must type exactly name for your any item to show up in the first page...and this is different story...anyway I wish you good luck and good selling...
    weather in here right now finally going cold and now is around 55 but no rain no wind no snow just dry in the last 20 or some days in here always is around 70-75 with only 2 or 3 days with rain....for Nashville to see winter time need to wait around end of January or middle of February and that's all and every year is similar I see snow in here in the last 13 years maybe only 3 to 4 times and snow last about day or two and is gone because in here temperatures is always too high for snow most of times in whole year...

Thread Information