Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Newbie has a selling question...

Cool Newbie has a selling question...

OK, this may sound like a retarded question but I have to know before I start to seriously sell. I have had some experience with both ebay and Amazon--(Amazon is a true seller's nightmare) and just want to get the details. My question is this: if I sell something here on ebid and the buyer purchases it, do the funds from that go directly into my paypal account, much like ebay? Or are the funds suspended for an arbitrary amount of days like Amazon (eugh) before they pay you? I'm just asking because I plan to use dropshipping on a few of my items. BTW, I have a Seller+ account..

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BestElectronicsExp View Post
    OK, this may sound like a retarded question but I have to know before I start to seriously sell. I have had some experience with both ebay and Amazon--(Amazon is a true seller's nightmare) and just want to get the details. My question is this: if I sell something here on ebid and the buyer purchases it, do the funds from that go directly into my paypal account, much like ebay? Or are the funds suspended for an arbitrary amount of days like Amazon (eugh) before they pay you? I'm just asking because I plan to use dropshipping on a few of my items. BTW, I have a Seller+ account..
    If you offer paypal as a payment option on your listings, yes. Buyer must be able to click the paypal button on the invoice you send them. So make sure you have paypal set up in your defaults.

Thank you, jeweleffects. Quick response!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you, jeweleffects. Quick response!
    Your welcome, I was in the neighborhood anyway

Welcome aboard!!! Nice to see someone else from Boise!! Granny

You should remove your outside link on your about me page or your account can be shut down. Just a heads up. Good luck selling. Granny

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid, the friendliest place to sell on the Net!

Best wishes for many sales,

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@BestElectronics

Hi and welcome to ebid.
    We need more electrics sellers on ebid so that's great.

And I also think you should remove the reference to your own website in your About Me page.

Paypal works great on ebid.

Thread Information