My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A nasty experience

I have learned over the years that green is a very difficult color to get accurate in a picture. My assistant is a very able photographer and she agrees that some colors just do not look "right" in photos.

Just had to add my 2 cents. I also feel that if a customer is not happy for whatever reason the only proper thing to do is refund their money and go on with life. It happens sometimes and the only thing to do is refund the money and go on.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Newbie
    View Fabriholic's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Fabriholic
    View Fabriholic's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Colours

Thanks for the advice about colours. I have had years of experience with this myself as I had a large website I ran.

Still, if the colour was difficult to get right, I would say, "this item is actually a deeper bluey green rather than a light greeny blue", for example.
    Normally I would describe, "Navy and post box red", or "Black and gold" for example.

But in this case, I got a deep blue stone which was shown as mid to light blue. I got very bright yellowy gold whereas some of the photos it even looked as pale as white gold!! I saw very highly detailed work on the rings which really, you don't notice at all in real life. Anyway, we all get the idea. I do hope it is reolved because I feel bad about it. I don't want to argue nearly as soon as I begin here on this site.

Thanks all!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

RETURNS AND REFUNDS:

We always try to accomodate your exchange requests. Stock on hand is limited, so this may not always be successful. As a courtesy, we offer a 3 day inspection period on any item when payment is received no later than 5 days from the date of closing. This is a return privilege, extended to customers who send payment on time. Late payments do not qualify for return privileges. Any refund will be for the price paid, minus a 15% restocking fee, when the item is returned in the same condition it was sold. No refund will be issued for items that have been used, altered, or damaged.
    So, did you pay on time?

Last edited by jeweleffects; 10th December 2010 at 07:01 AM.

Forum Newbie
    View Fabriholic's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Fabriholic
    View Fabriholic's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default yes

I'm not sure where you found that quote as I have not named name of the seller and the quote does not seem to come from your listings. I would rather the seller do the right thing and fulfill their word rather than lie. And I am not here to try to embarass anyone. But it also helps if the seller offering refunds for such returned items has a return address for people to return the stock to! lolz

Anyway, as I have already said, yes, I paid on time. Some people can argue about anything. I guess I did not pay within 5 days of the first auction ending but I paid very promptly when the last auction ended and the seller did not have any complaint when I asked about combining my purchases. So, yes. I paid almost immediately, as usual.

Anyway, even without that clause, there must be sales laws in USA!?! Hopefully! Let EBid decide anyway. I just wanted to know how to make a complaint and have found my answers thanks to the enthusiastic sellers above.

Thread Information