eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How were your December sales?

Forum Newbie
    View flavors's Feedback (+19)
    All-About flavors
    View flavors's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unfortunately I didn't realize I had vacation Settings ON during Nov. and December! Nonetheless, I haven't sold a thing since I'm a member (Oct.2009), while I do in other sites.
    I don't give up hope but a little encouragement from having sold something would have been great!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have had to pay an ebid invoice and that was due to sales

Forum Lurker
    Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    View happyhammers2010's Feedback (+76)
    All-About happyhammers2010
    View happyhammers2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Looks like we had a good December from the comments. My best month yet since joining just under a year ago and January seems to be going well so far. I have always had high hopes since joining, some months only one or two sales but some have been very profitable. The difference for me here is the forums I love reading them and find them a source of information and encouragement you dont feel like you are toiling away on your own. I really see ebid the way forward, low fees are very important. I sold lots on the other side but my fees were so high it rarely made it worth while. and I think more and more people are looking at ebid in addition to other internet auction sites. Im glad I joined

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flavors View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't realize I had vacation Settings ON during Nov. and December! Nonetheless, I haven't sold a thing since I'm a member (Oct.2009), while I do in other sites.
    I don't give up hope but a little encouragement from having sold something would have been great!
    What a shame you were 'on vacation' during the two best months of the year. Never mind, maybe you could have a January Sale.

That's a shame flavors. Best advice.......get listing and get plenty on here. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by happyhammers2010 View Post
    Looks like we had a good December from the comments. My best month yet since joining just under a year ago and January seems to be going well so far. I have always had high hopes since joining, some months only one or two sales but some have been very profitable. The difference for me here is the forums I love reading them and find them a source of information and encouragement you dont feel like you are toiling away on your own. I really see ebid the way forward, low fees are very important. I sold lots on the other side but my fees were so high it rarely made it worth while. and I think more and more people are looking at ebid in addition to other internet auction sites. Im glad I joined
    Glad you are doing well and I can only echo your sentiments.

Keep on selling wherever you can sell. I include my eBid business card in my few sales on eBay, and hope that might bring more looks here. I can only afford to list there when it's free ... but the great thing is that, having paid to be Seller+ on eBid, I can now afford to list here 24/7. So, though I have only had one sale since I joined eBid (and to a wonderful eBidder ), I think of this like a personal eCommerce site that allows me to "open up shop" ... without forking over the hefty monthly fees. I just need word of mouth to ripple through the e-universe so that more shoppers will come to visit.

I have high hopes that my sales will build as the economy improves, and more people come by to browse my listings. And I wish you the same!

Live, Learn, and Laugh -

Virtueandpraise

Thread Information