Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cancel ebid subscription

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool

It is Friendly...this is just a British sense of humor . . . heh…

Default Re: cancel ebid subscription

Well that hasn't worked for me I had been trying to cancel my subscription forever kept getting the same direction I had to do it could never find where it says to downgrade but somehow thank goodness It did cancel it because it says free account next to my name but I keep getting charged on my card every single month they keep trying to charge it so why do they keep trying to charge my free account so now it's on your end can you somebody please put a stop to this it's really aggravating please and thank you

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bouncykitten1977 View Post
    Well that hasn't worked for me I had been trying to cancel my subscription forever kept getting the same direction I had to do it could never find where it says to downgrade but somehow thank goodness It did cancel it because it says free account next to my name but I keep getting charged on my card every single month they keep trying to charge it so why do they keep trying to charge my free account so now it's on your end can you somebody please put a stop to this it's really aggravating please and thank you
    You need to contact ebid:
    https://www.ebid.net/us/help/contact-us/

I cancelled my subscription by mistake and haven't got the money now to pay for another lifetime subscription
    I wish I could remember how I did it so I could advise someone else
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

How can it keep charging you every month when according to your join date, you only joined on the 2nd December 2023?
    I'm confused.
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Fallon understand how you must be feeling, I changed my email address yesterday on my account as moving away from outlook, it has become so confusing, emails arriving late or not at all, I delete an email and it arrives in my inbox again the next time I log in, or is it just me, also the damned adverts that keep popping up, even though I have an adblocker it is so difficult to read emails now. I am locked out of my account and have been since last night. Have contacted support and advised them of the problem just waiting for them to get back to me now.

The problem was I did not receive the email from ebid to my new email account with a new password although I did receive a reply to my query advising them I was locked out of my account to my new email account so could this be a why you cannot access your account, hope this makes sense.

Thread Information