Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Classic car enthusiast with many parts for sale.

Forum Newbie
    View jac40bob's Feedback (+490)
    All-About jac40bob
    View jac40bob's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Classic car enthusiast with many parts for sale.

Hello I am a classic car enthusiast with many parts for sale.Mostly 70's, 80's & 90's parts.I have a small selection on ebid which I am gradually adding to ,if you dont see what you want,message me. I will try to answer within 24 hrs,but I have just come out of hospital and things are a little hectic at the moment.

I have a 1957 Austin Cambridge A55, a 1969 Rover 2000 P6 auto, a 1971 MGB GT, a 1971 Morris oxford Suntor Caravanette, and a 1973 Rover 2000TC (off the road)

I have restored these cars since 1992 they are not concours as that doesnt interest me,but they are solid tidy and relatively rust free.
    Last edited by jac40bob; 6th February 2011 at 12:03 PM.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jac40bob View Post
    Hello I am a classic car enthusiast with many parts for sale.Mostly 70's, 80's & 90's parts.I have a small selection on ebid which I am gradually adding to ,if you dont see what you want,message me or better email me on...
    Welcome to the forums,nice to see more automotive sellers on here.I don't suppose you have any Bedford cf parts stashed away?
    One word of advice,email addresses aren't allowed in forum posts.
    Actually it's seven but there you go!

Forum Newbie
    All-About jac40bob
    View jac40bob's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello,I have two sets of points for a bedford cf,nothing else that I know of at the moment. I have removed my email address, thanks for that reminder I forgot...I think the 24 hr rule for answering a post is too short as I dont get the chance to log in every day especially at the moment as I have just come out of hospital and have loads of other appointments with doctors and diabetic nurses and what not. I think anyone who post a thread knows that they have and will look at it when they can,fair enough if they dont look at it for a week then delete it if nec,but 24 hrs...well I cant definately keep to that rule......still thats not your problem...sorry to waffle on.....next time we'll talk classic cars eh ?

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mine has the opel diesel engine so I won't need the points!Having said that if they're a reasonable price someone in the club might be interested.
    Don't worry about the 24 hour thing,that doesn't apply to the forums.It's actually only relevant to the selling side regarding questions on your listings.Even then,I don't know of a case where it's been put into effect.
    next time we'll talk classic cars eh ?
    Sounds good to me.

Forum Newbie
    All-About jac40bob
    View jac40bob's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Bedford points

Hello,the points are for

VAUX / BED BEAGLE EST(64-73),

CA van(63-69)

VAUX / BED CHEVANNE(75-),

HA van(64-)

I only want £3 per set plus postage,or if you buy both sets postage free.

does your club cater for other bedfords or vauxhalls,as I have various bits on ebid for them. I am gradually entering my stock in alphabetical order and I am only up to C at the moment,so there is plenty more stock to put on here,as I say I am not a business just an enthusiast. I bought the stock on ebay in job lots in 2007,and I was selling a few bits a week,as much abroad as this country,and then the cost of advertising and having a shop on ebay shot up and the credit crunch didnt help,so I packed up and came on to ebid...where between october and now it seemed eerily quiet ??...so I thought I will buy a few minor items to get feedback in case that was putting people off..my feedback on ebay was 466 100% positive you see.

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've put a couple of links to your items on some car forums that I use,you never now it might bring you some views.
    I would suggest you might be better off putting the items on 10 day listings repeated say 10 times,this means they aren't permanently at the bottom of the page people see when they search.
    All the best of luck
    Kevin

Thread Information