My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Acoustic Electric Guitar

Smile Acoustic Electric Guitar

I posted a very nice Taylor Acoustic Electric Guitar under this category/Title and when I looked for it under musical instruments/guitars it was not to be found. It seems as if there is no category for "acoustic electric". I am somewhat dissappointed because my high end guitar was placed among guitar accessories. I am brand new to eBid and would like to continue to use your site. I am hoping in the future there will be a correction here (unless there is something I'm missing.) I have joined the lifetime package and am looking forward to many enjoyable days of buying/selling.

Thanks Brad

I am having the same trouble with some categories for my guitars. There is a thread where you can go and give suggestions. I suggested they put in category for ESP guitars and they did. Still waiting for some other categories like Nash guitars. Hopefully they'll take your suggestion into consideration. I would put your taylor into the acoustic section.
    Also, I wouldn't put 'run until sold' because your guitar will just go down further and further on the list. Put it for a 7 day auction and have it reposted 10 times.
    There are thousands more people that know more about ebid than I do so have a look around the forums and you'll find lots of great tips.
    What kind of music do you play? I play Curtis Mayfield meets Rolling Stones meet early Pink Floyd meets Radiohead - just your average ordinary stuff
    Great to have another muso on ebid
    http://nationalspeaker.ebid.net/
    "It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself."
    J.S Bach

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Agree with the above; if there's no category for your particular guitar, definitely add it to the category suggestions area of the forum, as support is good about taking suggestions from members.

Welcome to eBid, the friendliest place to buy and sell on the Net.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just looked under Musical Instruments and found:

Guitars-Electro-Acoustic

And Guitars-Acoustic-Taylor.

Would either one of those categories be a better match for your guitar than accessories?

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information