eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: We need more boat and marine parts.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: We need more boat and marine parts.

@Adrumi

Very well put.
    It may be that ebid is suitable for low value items that can't be sold on ebay at a profit due to high fees.
    But for items with a higher value, and when people want to sell lots of them and earn money quickly then ebay is better. (speaking in general of course)

Of course ebay need to be careful that they don't alienate more sellers with their fees and policies.
    But buyers don't care about that.

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    @Adrumi

Very well put.
    No it's not well put! It's a position based on profound ignorance.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

eBid it is good selling platform with free listing and very low fees and that’s all…all other stuff where anybody selling on eBay and expect to have all that stuff and same the results is very mistaken because to reach all that is up to only YOU…expecting from eBid to do that for you without charging you in advance for everything is it impossible because even eBay don’t do that for you in best days…...

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I didn't know there was one.

But I'll have a quick look.

But really, the boys don't seem to have much interest in marketing ebid.
    Seriously, you've been here two years and never used the website suggestions forum!? Wow.

The boys don't seem to have much interest in spending millions they haven't got on expensive and often futile TV advertising, true. But if you really do have a load of low-cost ideas, I'm sure they'd like to read them. I know I would.

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kedo View Post
    No it's not well put! It's a position based on profound ignorance.
    Thank you however, I beleive my post should be noted as an observation not a position.

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    eBid it is good selling platform with free listing and very low fees and that’s all…all other stuff where anybody selling on eBay and expect to have all that stuff and same the results is very mistaken because to reach all that is up to only YOU…expecting from eBid to do that for you without charging you in advance for everything is it impossible because even eBay don’t do that for you in best days…...
    Pretty sure this has been acknowledged over and over again. The tricky bit is trying to fill eBids categories. How can that be accomplished, realistically of course.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Seriously, you've been here two years and never used the website suggestions forum!? Wow.

The boys don't seem to have much interest in spending millions they haven't got on expensive and often futile TV advertising, true. But if you really do have a load of low-cost ideas, I'm sure they'd like to read them. I know I would.
    We have suggested many improvements and marketing ideas on these boards over the few years.

The boys hardly ever reply to them, so where is the incentive to offer more ideas.

All it needs is a quick "Yes that is a good idea we will put it on the list"
    "No we don't like that idea."
    "We are going to implement this idea in maybe 6 months."
    "Here is a list of what we are working on."

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

We have suggested many improvements and marketing ideas on these boards over the few years.

The boys hardly ever reply to them, so where is the incentive to offer more ideas.

All it needs is a quick "Yes that is a good idea we will put it on the list"
    "No we don't like that idea."
    "We are going to implement this idea in maybe 6 months."
    "Here is a list of what we are working on."
    I think the members on here expect a lot from "the boys"

Every day I see posts letting people to email them over every little thing and requests they post on different threads. I'm sure the reason some improvements take so long to be done to the site is because the have to spend so much time replying to emails and reading forum posts
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post
    Pretty sure this has been acknowledged over and over again. The tricky bit is trying to fill eBids categories. How can that be accomplished, realistically of course.
    Well…’’realistically of course’’ in my opinion that part will be very hard to fill in, because don’t make mistake many visit eBid and search for everything in here how is works and all other stuff considering only how we are doing in here about sales, listing, and helpful tools which exist on other side of the planet…and in my opinion too what some of bigger sellers’ who has all that items which we don’t have listed right now in here that all sellers’ see and read and we have already answer for that in way of numbers of items, numbers of filling categories, and numbers of sales and for how much we selling own stuff…many of this visitors has many items and very different items for sale on eBay and has very big inventory of the items but in other way many of this peoples have invested bigger personal money in own items so in other words that items can be listed only in place where is the best chance to sell that items quick and where is bigger traffic without ’’waiting’’ because that sellers’ not have time for chit-chat or personal advertising and in same time sit down on pile of $10.000 or more invested own money in the items…so I understand that…in other way some of the bigger seller’s list already in here own items but I think the same sellers’ list on other side same items too but as anybody can see what items that particular sellers’ list in here and again NOT many items from which we need to fill out empty categories…and I think that particular sellers’ has ‘’patience’’ and list that items in here too and like that items is not selling very good even on eBay this days’ but not many because if we took out only couple like this sellers’ we will go back in numbers of listing before year or two, so we ‘’depend’’ for our all numbers of listing only from couple bigger sellers’ and this is true anybody can see that…again many sellers’ looking around to move from eBay but after check out all other sites answer is still same no other auction site or selling platform can give you big traffic and no big advertising from any of this other auction sites…so all this people still on eBay because no other much choice if need to sold quick…In the end as anybody can see how much we pay for the selling fees and no other fees for listing we simply can’t have advertising and this is absolutely normal business choice if you set up own selling venue or platform like that…in other way if eBid change the rules and charge fees for everything in advance ‘’maybe’’ rest of world will see as but in same time as anybody can see 90% listed items in here is low priced items or vintage stuff and nothing wrong with that items but because of low selling price and in same time if we going to pay fees for everything in advance many sellers’ will move out because just can’t afford to pay for fees and wait for rest of world to see us from bigger advertising…Is just no way to change anything and try to compete or have very high expectation from this fees and traffic…just leave as is it like I say eBid it is very good selling platform and because of the low fees all rest of is up to only YOU…on eBid if you have ‘’normal expectation’’ you will NOT lost much but in same way you will NOT won much…and that is it my opinion for ‘’selling platform’’….AMEN…….

P.S. ‘’Tricky’’ ways to fill out our categories don’t exist because I already write ‘’why’’…Al…thanks for your reply…....

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

..."
    Not sure who else is included it that "we have", but it's not me - I've had loads of suggestions implemented, to the point where I've long since lost count. One of the things I most appreciate about eBid is that I can make requests or suggestions (but never demands!) and have them acted on very quickly. If my idea gets no attention I assume they think it had no merit. If I feel strongly about it I bang on about it every now and again, and if not I move on.

Thread Information