Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: negative feedback for false reasons

Forum Newbie
    View 2bidorbuy's Feedback (+2319)
    All-About 2bidorbuy
    View 2bidorbuy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs down negative feedback for false reasons

i recently sold a new item to a person with no feedback he contacted me and demanded half his money back for the item i asked him to return the item and i would give him a full refund plus his return postage he did not want to do that he just wanted half his money back as he wanted to keep the item his first reason was that he said the gaurantee card was missing out of the box and now he has left me a negative feedback saying that it was a used item and that i would not take his advice and pay him half the money i think this was a bit unfair as i have all the email replies i sent him offering a full refund its obvious that hes just out to ruin the reputation of people

Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View KAYS6912's Feedback (+245)
    All-About KAYS6912
    View KAYS6912's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: negative feedback for false reasons

Quote Originally Posted by 2bidorbuy View Post
    i recently sold a new item to a person with no feedback he contacted me and demanded half his money back for the item i asked him to return the item and i would give him a full refund plus his return postage he did not want to do that he just wanted half his money back as he wanted to keep the item his first reason was that he said the gaurantee card was missing out of the box and now he has left me a negative feedback saying that it was a used item and that i would not take his advice and pay him half the money i think this was a bit unfair as i have all the email replies i sent him offering a full refund its obvious that hes just out to ruin the reputation of people
    Unfair isn't the word! He sounds a right piece of work and he's definitely trying it on. Contact Support for advice. Far as I'm concerned, you've done nothing wrong and everything right!
    Nancy
    Ceud měle f?*ilte!
    ‘A hundred thousand welcomes!’

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BARGAIN-BROWSER

GENERAL STORE

Forum Newbie
    All-About 2bidorbuy
    Forum Posts

hi thankls for that but i have contacted support before it happened and they told me i was under no obligation to give him a refund but it was upto me if i wanted to refund him i sent him 13 replies with the offer of full refund and now he has done this i have emailed customer support but im still waiting for a reply i think that people like this should be instantly removed for trying to rip sellers off

Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View KAYS6912's Feedback (+245)
    All-About KAYS6912
    View KAYS6912's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yeah - I totally agree. Have you specifically asked Support to have the negative feedback removed? I know that this can be done and by the sounds of things, you have a good case. Good luck.
    Nancy
    Ceud měle f?*ilte!
    ‘A hundred thousand welcomes!’

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BARGAIN-BROWSER

GENERAL STORE

Forum Newbie
    All-About 2bidorbuy
    Forum Posts

i contacted them with all the information i had and all the messages he had sent me and my relies but i have not heard anything yet but the best part about it is i sold two of these items and i got positive for one and negative for the other so it just does not add up at all but thanks anyway for your time

i contacted them with all the information i had and all the messages he had sent me and my relies but i have not heard anything yet but the best part about it is i sold two of these items and i got positive for one and negative for the other so it just does not add up at all but thanks anyway for your time
    It may take a day or 2 to hear back from support, but I would expect them to remove this false neg. Sounds like one of those eBay Scam Buyers tried to rip you off. It works on eBay where the Sellers are not allowed to leave negative feedback for bad buyers, but thankfully eBid lets Sellers leave honest feedback about shifty buyers! I have added him to my Black Ball list, thanks to you sharing your experience.

Best wishes.

Live, Learn, and Laugh -

Virtueandpraise

Forum Newbie
    All-About 2bidorbuy
    Forum Posts

thanks for that i take a strong view to the way i sell my goods i try to keep them cheap and try to be honest as i have my own in pub auctions , my own website and sell goods on 3 networks but im fed up of people that tell lies about me when i offer them a full refund package i even offer good discounts when they buy more than 3 items but i try to offer quality at much reduced price by keeping everything just plain and simple thanks for your input it imeans a lot to me !

Forum Diehard
    View SherMari's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About SherMari
    View SherMari's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi thankls for that but i have contacted support before it happened and they told me i was under no obligation to give him a refund but it was upto me if i wanted to refund him i sent him 13 replies with the offer of full refund and now he has done this i have emailed customer support but im still waiting for a reply i think that people like this should be instantly removed for trying to rip sellers off
    He must be a former Ebay buyer, that is the kind of stuff they get away with there and the seller would have been forced to refund half the money. Black Ball him now and the rest of us will also

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SherMari View Post
    He must be a former Ebay buyer, that is the kind of stuff they get away with there and the seller would have been forced to refund half the money. Black Ball him now and the rest of us will also
    Agree with SherMari and all, definitely BB this one.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Newbie
    All-About 2bidorbuy
    Forum Posts

Smile Re: negative feedback for false reasons

hi thanks for your comments and yes he did tell me he sells on ebay and i should comply with his type standards and policies and that i should respect the the rights of the buyer ? i have black balled him and respect any person that also black balls him all i can do now is wait to see what ebid think of the situation as i think i have been as fair as i could be

Thread Information