Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why was my comment moved ?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Why was my comment moved ?

Quote Originally Posted by charista2 View Post
    what do you mean by plugging is it like bidding on your own item?
    Plugging:

Creating 1 thread in the Plug your Auctions forum to advertise your items in your stores and bumping up (replying to your own thread) with extra info, once every 24hrs.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    What does that mean?
    times two

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trustblue127 View Post
    Nice plug listing 5 web sites in a reply.
    You need to understand that plugging (promoting) your own eBid items is perfectly permissible in your SIGNATURE, which appears at the bottom of every post you make. Actually making specific posts just to plug must be restricted to the dedicated forum, which may be used once per day. It really is best to understand the rules before posting, and even more important that you do so before accusing people who are trying to help you. Policing of the forums is mostly done via people reporting posts, rather than the owners spending time actively scanning the forums, so some infractions get reported, some don't, that's just how it goes. If you see something that needs to be reported use the little warning symbol at the bottom of the info about the poster, next to each post.

Forum Newbie
    View trustblue127's Feedback (+1266)
    All-About trustblue127
    View trustblue127's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry, that was meant for Dzambo who admits he didn't see my comment, but had to reply any way. And, in commenting about me plugging my listing in the wrong area, he hypocritically has 5 of his web sites listed in his reply. Now that is plugging.

Read bykimbo's post, there is nothing to stop you showing your Shops as well!

Quote Originally Posted by trustblue127 View Post
    Sorry, that was meant for Dzambo who admits he didn't see my comment, but had to reply any way. And, in commenting about me plugging my listing in the wrong area, he hypocritically has 5 of his web sites listed in his reply. Now that is plugging.
    Dzambo's "websites" as you call them are his signature links to his eBid stores - they are allowed.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Re: Why was my comment moved ?

Like I write before...read rules and read all...or ask members for help before try to post something...
    And by the way If I promote my items I always cleary state which one my item I promote...
    And in the end before I post again same repply or promote my items I check time clock from the last time I post old one...

P.S. But still nobody perfect not even ''Me''......

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    P.S. But still nobody perfect not even ''Me''......
    been meaning to say this for ages.... and now is a good as time as any.... you may not be perfect but your written English is become much better, I use to have "some" problems reading your posts but they are much better these days.... good for you my friend

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Re: Why was my comment moved ?

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    been meaning to say this for ages.... and now is a good as time as any.... you may not be perfect but your written English is become much better, I use to have "some" problems reading your posts but they are much better these days.... good for you my friend

Well...thank you so much Nigel…and you can say anything to me at all, no problem I like any conversation and by the way I think always is good to know what people think for any kind of stuff…...some peoples don’t know how is life very short and after finally realize is very late…I am very proud of why some peoples are reading my posts around…My conclusion therefore is that some people like to read my post not very much that my post are funny* (not good English writing) but because I may sometimes write or reply something interesting and some of peoples have a hard time that I write…but some of people try to make fun of me but that’s ok no problem…I understand how peoples from the West thinking and by the way I understand everybody who write in here on eBid (including ''PATRIOT''),but I am NOT good with English writing but I try a less if I find time because I work 7 days a week, reason for that I don't need Government help or work for Corporation where person can lose everything in 24 hours…personally for me I spend a lot of time on the Eastern system in Europe, maybe you know how it looks If you watch movies from the Eastern system in Europe…but I was very pleased with my state, but war broke and nothing at all is no longer what it was even after war…And ‘’finally’’ I come in the West…I handle it very good, and I can see for example many here who are born in here have difficult time to manage life and normal stuff…for me no problem at all and I think what helps me for that is simply the person who came from the Eastern to the West of the system because they were taught the basic personal behavior that definitely need them in life…I always say the best system does not exist in the world but If we put together the best things in life from Eastern and Western system and take out completely bad things from the Eastern and Western system we going to have ‘’a perfect’’ system…which is going to give normal life and help everybody I mean ‘’everybody’’…like I say everybody has ONE life why mess up with peoples life..?...Well that’s all for tonight I ‘’hope’’ you can read my ‘’English’’ writing…but still nothing changes I am NOT perfect….

P.S. I see you have nice Post Cads too…and I see one very important thing in your description for some of post cards, and my personal explanation why I write stuff for Eastern and Western system is this:
    This is a POSTCARD of a plane NOT a model
    God bless you Nigel….

Just after you started on here, and from the way you wrote, I realised that you came from “somewhere” in the old “Eastern Block” countries and therefore have seen many changes in your life (I suspect many of them bad and some good).

You also wrote in the style of an Eastern Block European, a sort of broken English and where others had to “work out” what you were trying to say and “rearrange” your words and add missing words to completely understand what you were trying to get across (and that was not always easy ;-) ) but now that you live in the U.S.A. and obviously have to speak more “English” and listen to “English” more it has become much easier to understand what you say. It cannot be easy for you.

So it is with deep respect I repeat.... Good for you my friend.

Thread Information