Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: NEW Yarn, Cross Stitch Charts, Quilting, Threads, Mill Hill, HP Needlepoint Canvas

Default NEW Yarn, Cross Stitch Charts, Quilting, Threads, Mill Hill, HP Needlepoint Canvas

Hello!
    All our items are new, never used! For your approval:

YARN: listed at half of wholesale!!!
    CROSS STITCH CHARTS: we have the last of Stardust Designs charts. All our charts are new, unmarked.
    QUILTING: fat quarters for Christmas...it's never too early!
    HAND PAINTED NEEDLEPOINT CANVASES: $3 for canvases!!! Can't beat these prices!
    THREADS: coming this week, Caron Watercolours
    MILL HILL: coming this week, treasures and beads

Still working on getting all our yarns up, threads and mill hill will be done soon!

Default Re: NEW Yarn, Cross Stitch Charts, Quilting, Threads, Mill Hill, HP Needlepoint Canva

Some more additions!

MILL HILL: treasures galore! If you are looking for something specific, drop me a line and if I have it, I'll list it. There's just way too many to list all of them!!!
    CHARTS: some new listings as well as relistings

And something new!! We've purchased the inventory of a local store (we wanted the location so had to buy their stock) and have started listing BEENIE BABIES as low as $1!! Coming soon will be cat and dog collectibles...we've opened a new store Longergans Gifts for these items. Since my sister's shop is a cross stitch local, we have no room for these wonderful gifts!! Our loss is your gain!! I'll be listing slowly at first while I help her make the move, but there will be lots more additions with Christmas, country, baskets, college items and some locally made items from the Smoky Mountains.

Whew...my hands will be fused to the keyboard by the time I'm done!!!!

Thread Information