Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100% proof aliens exist on eBid

View Brunwulf's Feedback (+90)
    All-About Brunwulf
    View Brunwulf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: 100% proof aliens exist on eBid

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Sorry, if not done by admin then by who? If someone is messing with account details then I have to wonder what else are they messing with?
    No one is messing with account details, you have always been able to edit your about me page to display what the hell you like on it, its been like that for years.

Just one of the hundreds of coding things i have told support about over the years..

I do hope you are not questioning my buddy points " I have to wonder what else are they messing with? "

My points are earned fair and square.

I have done so much for this site and it's members, spent hrs of my spare time programing and helping sort site bugs and errors etc etc.

Now i remember why i don't post much around here anymore.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Jimbo, I am jealous of your buddy point numbers. :-)

I just asked Shaun The Sheep and he said a lot of the postings on here could never be from humans.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View MilkyMalky's Feedback (+223)
    All-About MilkyMalky
    View MilkyMalky's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo750 View Post
    No one is messing with account details, you have always been able to edit your about me page to display what the hell you like on it, its been like that for years.

Just one of the hundreds of coding things i have told support about over the years..

I do hope you are not questioning my buddy points " I have to wonder what else are they messing with? "

I have done so much for this site and it's members, spent hrs of my spare time programing and helping sort site bugs and errors etc etc.

Hi Jimbo - I've not been around this place very long, but even I'm aware of the level of Buddy Points you have and how it surpasses eveyone else's.

I don't think anybody thinks there's anything underhand going on at all - its just that as the previous poster said, I think people would like to be in your position in terms of the amount of Buddy Points - call it jealousy, aspirations, whatever.

And the other thing is I don't think people understand how you got to the postition your in in terms of Buddy Point. I certainly have no idea. Its not that you have to explain yourself at all. Its just people might understand all the work you do to get your points better if it was explained to them.

Hope you haven't been put off the forums, I'd hate anyone to feel discouraged from coming on here and sharing their experiences.
    Selling Magic: The Gathering cards on eBid from the UK.

Check out my auctions below:

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi jimbo, I don't give a hoot who has got what but I do think your absence from posting would be a huge loss.

I just tried your eBid profile tool - it's great ! It's also a very useful tool for people to use.

You are missed Jimbo and I know how hard you have worked for the site and it's members, And I know how you get your buddy points (working for the site again) and you deserve every one. XXX

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

I, and nobody else, mentioned your Buddy Points. So why did you feel the need to? Plus, if you refer back to a previous thread I actually defended your BP awards when they were queried.

The 'account type' field has only two values and is not editable via normal means. Which raised the concern - if it was altered then by who and what else is open to being altered, and from there how is the security of the system affected? I'm sorry you perceived that concern over site security as a personal attack. Your lack of concern over your account details being messed with leads me to some assumptions as to who changed it and how. As you have gone on the defensive then I don't see anything will be gained by voicing those assumptions. However, they do lessen my concerns over the security issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyMalky View Post
    Hi Jimbo - I've not been around this place very long, but even I'm aware of the level of Buddy Points you have and how it surpasses eveyone else's.

I don't think anybody thinks there's anything underhand going on at all - its just that as the previous poster said, I think people would like to be in your position in terms of the amount of Buddy Points - call it jealousy, aspirations, whatever.

And the other thing is I don't think people understand how you got to the postition your in in terms of Buddy Point. I certainly have no idea. Its not that you have to explain yourself at all. Its just people might understand all the work you do to get your points better if it was explained to them.

Hope you haven't been put off the forums, I'd hate anyone to feel discouraged from coming on here and sharing their experiences.
    I can answer that. Jimbo has worked extremely hard to promote eBid for all of us over the years, see this example http://www.ebidinfo.com/ , for which I am truely grateful. (Also his buddy point links work which helps !!! )

(Also his buddy point links work which helps !!! )[/QUOTE]

such a heartfelt plea... is yours not working yet then?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information