Quote Originally Posted by CoveredBridgeStore View Post
Alert! for those wanting to take advantage of the $49.49 email offer - make sure when you are logged into eBid that you are confirmed as a "Seller", not a "Buyer"

I just received a similar email offer from last night (9:30 pm - or was that (Europe time - I'm in the U.S. - shrug shoulders)
I clicked on the offer, but it kept stating $79ish - went all over the 'Net trying to find out what I was doing wrong- others had similar problems with it - was about to say forget it, when I noticed at the top of the eBid page, next to my Username it said "Buyer"

hmmmm ....

so I went back into the Subscription area, clicked on the Seller "0" cost button (first one on the left of the Seller options) and it sent me to a page to confirm via Debit that I was really me (doesn't actually charge you the $1, just wants to confirm that you are YOU)

after I was confirmed, I went BACK to the Seller Subscription page and ...

Voila! There it was in all it's shining glory: the lifetime changed from the $79 to the $49 price

YAY!

so - long story short: make sure you are registered as a SELLER instead of a BUYER then check the Subscription page for the offer

( and also, make sure you do this within 24 hours of receiving the email - the rumors on the mill may be true that you need to activate the offer within 24 hours of receiving the email - not sure if this is true, but don't take a chance )

ok - off to be a wizard on this wonderful land of eBid Oz ... : )

~ Gail at Covered Bridge Store
Well done. Excellent posting.