eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: We are having another try

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: We are having another try

Buttons.....hang in there. I'm a bit concerned, tho, about the lights you say you see in front of your eyes......if people get big light flashes in their eyes, or see lights moving up or down along the edge of their vision, they should go see a good optom right away......retinal problems can show up that way, and if serious, can often be fixed if found early.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Well I thought it was do do with blood pressure, mike says it's too much time on here. they have gone now though but now I can't seem to stop drinking I am ever so thirsty, so far i have had a pint of milk two bottles of mineral water and now started on a bottle of lucozade. I must be dehydrated or something

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Well I thought it was do do with blood pressure, mike says it's too much time on here. they have gone now though but now I can't seem to stop drinking I am ever so thirsty, so far i have had a pint of milk two bottles of mineral water and now started on a bottle of lucozade. I must be dehydrated or something
    Agree with HM, definitely get this looked at by a doc. Vision and thirst problems can be early warning signs of diabetes, not saying you have it, but best to get checked ASAP.

Hugs,
    Last edited by suesjools; 20th August 2011 at 04:13 PM.

No, I am having nothing else checked out and no one is touching my eyes after what I have seen my husband go through.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Meshech73p
    View Meshech73p's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face Re: We are having another try

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Hi, we are having another try at stopping smoking but this time with support, so this is day 1, I hope I don't make a fool of myself again, i felt so stupid and low for giving in last time.
    Hi! stop smoking can be hard to do but having a support group or some one to help is understanding, but it can be done. keep up the good work.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hang in there Buttons, we love you and believe in you!

Hugs,

I am hanging sues, just getting a bit worried that he will put me down to 7mg patches tomorrow as i don't think I am ready for them, my fault as I messed my dosage up, I should have been on 14mg for 4 weeks now but the first two weeks I had a clear out and threw the 14mg away and used some old 21mg that I had in. If he had told me he had put me down to 14mg instead of trying to do it sneaky I would have looked closer at the dates etc. anyway i am going to tell him what I did tomorrow and hope he will leave me on 14mg for another two weeks. If not I will have to buy some and try and go it on my own, I would not mind if I was seeing something for them but the money has just frittered away on other things that have risen in price, I feel like I am misrable for nothing.

Buttons, you need to talk to your doc. Tell him your opinion about the dosage of meds; you have a right to participate in your treatment. Write down things beforehand, and when you see him next, tell him straight out, this is XXX mg is how much I think I can tolerate. Also tell him the side effects you're having if taking higher dosages. I understand the financial part, however you can't just be switching between dosages without notifying your doc, you don't want to find more trouble than you're looking for.

Check the website of that drug manufacturer; sometimes you can get financial assistance from them. You just never know.

We love you, Buttons.

Hi rainbow, I am talking about nicotine patches, they are nothing to do with my doctor. we get them from the chemist / Pharmacist free.
    I don't really understand your post, sorry

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are not being miserable for nothing - you are improving your health. It is difficult and you have been amazing so far.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information