Thread: Ability to search my sold items by buyer name

Forum Newbie
    East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    View gusfirefly's Feedback (+24389)
    All-About gusfirefly
    View gusfirefly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ability to search my sold items by buyer name

I can't tell you how many times I get a question from a buyer using one of my items that s/he hasn't won or that comes from an invoice that isn't the one s/he's asking about. If I could search my sold items or the MyEbid Items Sold list by user, or even just SORT it by user, that would be an extraordinary benefit to me. Anyone else feel the same?

Sharon

Forum Newbie
    All-About Meshech73p
    View Meshech73p's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ability to search my sold items by buyer name

Quote Originally Posted by gusfirefly View Post
    I can't tell you how many times I get a question from a buyer using one of my items that s/he hasn't won or that comes from an invoice that isn't the one s/he's asking about. If I could search my sold items or the MyEbid Items Sold list by user, or even just SORT it by user, that would be an extraordinary benefit to me. Anyone else feel the same?

Sharon
    Sorry I do not know. I am new to this site.

Default Re: Ability to search my sold items by buyer name

So coins and bills are a hot ticket, or maybe you are... Rubs gusfirefly's head for good luck. Wish I was doing as well as you.

I really don't know how to solve your problem. Aside from eBid cloning eBay's messaging system I don't see how it will be solve. They like there's the way it is. Says it will shows if the seller is actively answering questions, and not trying to sell on another site. On a site where if you feel like paying fees is up to you. I'm sure there is an overly complicated way of checking it. If someone knows I'm sure they'll give you the info step by step.

If it was more of a private they wouldn't be able to monitor it... on a site that they designed and have total control of. Ri-ight.
    Last edited by theweaverboy; 19th August 2011 at 05:49 AM.

Thread Information