eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gazza, more clarification re Brands & Google Shopping please.

Default Re: Gazza, more clarification re Brands & Google Shopping please.

Looks like the boys are true to their word and they have started resubmitting feeds from stores again that do not comply, so if you did not hear anything before about exemption then please keep checking google shopping and as soon as your items show again then please resubmit you application. This has come from the boys upstairs so please pass it on.
    Turns out google asked them to stop sending feeds that did not fit, but obviously when we asked for exemption there was no feed to judge..lol So they seemed to have worked it out with google so get your new form submitted as soon as you see the feed from your shop on google shopping :P
    Please also note that you cant have mixed items in your shop, i.e. if some have bar codes while others dont. You have to have one or the other within a given shop. So it best to divide your shops before you submit so they dont get thrown out again. Hope this helps cos its about driven me nuts these past few weeks..lol

I can let you know that any mixed stores with books with isbn and books without isbn are not being granted exemption. You will require separate eBid Stores. Same goes for music stores with CDs with barcodes and LPs without it seems.

Thx,
    Gazza

Huh ? Now I'm totally confused ! Google granted me exemption on all my stores about a month ago and I've just checked on a couple of my books without ISBN numbers and they seem to be showing on Google Products O.K.

Does Gazza's statement mean that my book store exemption is going to be taken away again or something ?

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I can let you know that any mixed stores with books with isbn and books without isbn are not being granted exemption. You will require separate eBid Stores. Same goes for music stores with CDs with barcodes and LPs without it seems.

Thx,
    Gazza

Huh ? Now I'm totally confused ! Google granted me exemption on all my stores about a month ago and I've just checked on a couple of my books without ISBN numbers and they seem to be showing on Google Products O.K.

Does Gazza's statement mean that my book store exemption is going to be taken away again or something ?
    Mine was given exemption as well Becky. I applied as per Gazza's instructions, respectfully requested Google to exempt my store by giving three examples of items with no ISBN due to age of book, and my store was exempted within days. Checking on Google Shopping as opposed to Google Search brought one up immediately on the first page.

All of my five stores were given exemption.

THE BOOKSHELF: Contains mostly books/magazines with ISBN's or barcodes but there are quite a few without.
    TAM'S DISC & TAPE EMPORIUM: Lots of cassettes and a few LP's/CD's without barcodes.
    THE GRACELAND GATES: Split fifty fifty. Lots of records and books without barcodes.
    POSTCARD CORNER: No barcodes on any items.
    TAM'S BITS & PIECES: Again a mixture of items with and without barcodes.

I explained when I applied for exemption that to move items from one shop to another because they didn't have barcodes wouldn't make sense as each store had a dedicated theme and items could only be stocked in each individual shop. Took a while but I eventually got exemption for them all so I can't understand why people are saying stuff should be moved around from store to store if they don't have a barcode/ISBN.

Haven't checked to see if my items are showing up on Google or Google Shopping for a while but things are possibly looking up again. Hadn't sold anything for about a month until yesterday when I sold two books, one to the USA and the other to Singapore. First time I've sold anything to Singapore. Fingers crossed things are beginning to stabilise again.

Rhondda Cynon Taf, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View Trinakarenmille's Feedback (+2574)
    All-About Trinakarenmille
    View Trinakarenmille's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thats going to be a right pain for Vintage clothing as well
    Not all my items have codes so my shop as a mixture

Any ideas how I can move them from one shop to another quickly?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by waynemanor1953 View Post
    All of my five stores were given exemption.

I explained when I applied for exemption that to move items from one shop to another because they didn't have barcodes wouldn't make sense as each store had a dedicated theme and items could only be stocked in each individual shop. Took a while but I eventually got exemption for them all so I can't understand why people are saying stuff should be moved around from store to store if they don't have a barcode/ISBN.
    In that case, I might try again for my book store to be exempted, as it's not only books that are listed in it

Quote Originally Posted by Trinakarenmille View Post
    Thats going to be a right pain for Vintage clothing as well
    Not all my items have codes so my shop as a mixture

Any ideas how I can move them from one shop to another quickly?
    Usually I'd say bulk edit, but that won't work if you're changing them from your TKM to your TKAW accounts.

You could try exporting the ones you want moved, & then use bulk upload, or Ninja lister to upload into the store on the other account.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    Usually I'd say bulk edit, but that won't work if you're changing them from your TKM to your TKAW accounts.

You could try exporting the ones you want moved, & then use bulk upload, or Ninja lister to upload into the store on the other account.
    Could you write me a idiots step by step guide on how to export them
    Dont you know what I am like by now when it comes to computers?

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trinakarenmille View Post
    Could you write me a idiots step by step guide on how to export them
    Dont you know what I am like by now when it comes to computers?
    How to Export your Current Auctions: http://uk.ebid.net/htv_selling.php

Forum Posts

Am I reading this right.

If ebid have not uploaded our feeds, google can not do an exemption when we apply for one?
    Catch 22 situation?

Thread Information