My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Motorcycle Category?!

Default Motorcycle Category?!

Just wondering if anyone else sells motorcycle parts on here and if they're having any luck...

Default Re: Motorcycle Category?!

Although I`ve only just started....Ive sold a set of Weslake cases etc already. But then they are a bit of a niche thing so probably not a good pointer.

Just the usual story that we`re all up against Evilbay, I sold a lot on there last couple years or so its become a knightmare......plus bike bits are potentially heavy and here (England) P&P is now ridiculous.....You can send it with a fly by night courier, but ive been caught out there a couple times and one was just downright threatening!.....

Im sure things will pick up once foot fall improves and `we` start to sell a few things on here and word spreads.

Im certainly recommending it to all my biker buddies for bike parts as well as general every day items.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by highviewgt2012 View Post
    ....Im certainly recommending it to all my biker buddies for bike parts as well as general every day items.
    Welcome to eBid & the forum.If any of your biker buddies own Harley FL's from 1975 to early 1980,feel free to point them in my direction.

p.s.
    Your motorcycle parts link in your sig' isn't working.You missed out the "classic" bit.
    Last edited by bluebedouin; 30th July 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Damn, just as I thought it was going so well!........

I have a couple of Harley and Indian nuts that I see regularly.....I`ll keep you in mind...If you could do the same for me with any Old Bikes and Spares etc...Im not too fussy on what it is!

Thanks
    Last edited by highviewgt2012; 31st July 2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Poor spelling!

Thread Information