Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: None of my items are showing on Google Shopping any more

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: None of my items are showing on Google Shopping any more

Quote Originally Posted by TOPticl View Post
    Just checked this morning and all my items are now on Google Shopping - so thanks to Gazza for his tweaks.
    The only slightly worrying note is that I still have a numeric gsid - not "exempt" on my personal page (don't have any shops).
    But now I can email all my customers and remind them to use Google shopping as well - maybe now I will get some sales
    (don't know if it is co-incidence - but just had 3 bids after months of nothing!!)
    Hmmmm, maybe I should apply for an exemption for my vintage jools after all, though I couldn't make heads or tails of the exemption info. last time through. Oh well, try and try again...

Best wishes for many sales to all,

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

google shopping results are still fluctuating wildly. Items show and then don't and then do.
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

Quote Originally Posted by TOPticl View Post
    Just checked this morning and all my items are now on Google Shopping - so thanks to Gazza for his tweaks.
    The only slightly worrying note is that I still have a numeric gsid - not "exempt" on my personal page (don't have any shops).
    But now I can email all my customers and remind them to use Google shopping as well - maybe now I will get some sales
    (don't know if it is co-incidence - but just had 3 bids after months of nothing!!)
    I wish I could share your enthusiasm for Gazza's tweaks.

Not one of my items is showing up on Google Shopping despite applying for exemption three times now.

View kvppvk2's Feedback (+1184)
    All-About kvppvk2
    View kvppvk2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, this is my first post here - well I thought it was!

A big thank you to those of you who are for looking into this.

I have about 590 listings (photographs) on Ebid, very many have always appeared on Google Shopping - but there appear to be none there now...

For what it's worth; If you would like me to 'nag' anyone as well please let me know ;-)

Kind regards,

Keith

ARGO Photo Store

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kvppvk2 View Post

I have about 590 listings (photographs) on Ebid, very many have always appeared on Google Shopping - but there appear to be none there now...
    As your items do not have barcodes, have you sought and got a Google exemption for your store? If not, your items will not be accepted by Google.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Applied for a Google exemption for my vintage jewelry store the other day, a little confusing, but fortunately eBid support told me how to fill in the form after sending them an e mail, support replied within an hour of my e mail!

Many thanks to eBid support, you guys and gals rock!

PS - Just a quickie for anyone who knows: approximately how long does Google take to process store exemptions, a few days, a week? Also, will they (Google) let me know if/when the exemption is granted or not?
    Last edited by suesjools; 3rd November 2011 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Applied for a Google exemption for my vintage jewelry store the other day, a little confusing, but fortunately eBid support told me how to fill in the form after sending them an e mail, support replied within an hour of my e mail!

Many thanks to eBid support, you guys and gals rock!

PS - Just a quickie for anyone who knows: approximately how long does Google take to process store exemptions, a few days, a week? Also, will they (Google) let me know if/when the exemption is granted or not?
    I applied several times, and several weeks later still no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by FortesMentum View Post
    I applied several times, and several weeks later still no luck.
    Same thing here. Got an exemption from Google for my collectibles store but used the wrong email addy so eBid does not know about exemption but my items are showing up in google shopping. Never heard if I got an exemption for my jewelry store, but my items are showing up in google shopping.

The only way to know if you have exemption is to look at your store GSID number .. located on your store edit page.. it will say there in small grey letters.
    I have also applied twice and still heard nothing back. Most people say that if its going to get exemption it will be within a few days of applying. Ive waited a week again this time and still nothing so its back to Ebid support to see if they have heard anything..maybe third time lucky..lol There seems to be issues with mixed items in stores i.e. stores with bar-coded and not bar coded items..these stores are not getting passed. I deleted the few bar-coded items in my shop but i think it may have been too late and the feed went out with them in

Forum Lurker
    View daysailer55's Feedback (+251)
    All-About daysailer55
    View daysailer55's Listings
    Forum Posts

I applied for exemption for three stores with mixed barcoded and non-barcoded items at the end of September. One store was granted exemption within three days. The other two took about two weeks. I did not receive any notification that exemption had been granted - the exemption date notification just started showing for the store.

Most items are showing up in Google Shopping and Google. A few are not. My views have definitely gone up on all items.

I applied for exemption for two more stores on Monday. I hope to see the exemptions within the next week or so. They both contain mixed barcoded items. I do have brands listed for 99.0% of items in all my stores. One store does have ISBN numbered items.

Thread Information