Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: None of my items are showing on Google Shopping any more

Default Re: None of my items are showing on Google Shopping any more

Well after my second attempt at exemption and waiting almost 2 weeks my store has finally been accepted today So hang in there guys they are sorting things..if slowly :P

Well just did a search for Hot Wheels Winn Dixie. My old listing 49362989 still shows on google search and shopping BUT my new listing 53456260 doesn't show. So there is still a problem.

Forum Lurker
    View daysailer55's Feedback (+251)
    All-About daysailer55
    View daysailer55's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daysailer55 View Post
    I applied for exemption for three stores with mixed barcoded and non-barcoded items at the end of September. One store was granted exemption within three days. The other two took about two weeks. I did not receive any notification that exemption had been granted - the exemption date notification just started showing for the store.

Most items are showing up in Google Shopping and Google. A few are not. My views have definitely gone up on all items.

I applied for exemption for two more stores on Monday. I hope to see the exemptions within the next week or so. They both contain mixed barcoded items. I do have brands listed for 99.0% of items in all my stores. One store does have ISBN numbered items.
    Okay, one store was just granted exemption. Still waiting on the other. Hopefully it will happen today.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daysailer55 View Post
    Okay, one store was just granted exemption. Still waiting on the other. Hopefully it will happen today.
    Fingers, toes and eyeballs crossed.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

View kvppvk2's Feedback (+1184)
    All-About kvppvk2
    View kvppvk2's Listings
    Forum Posts

My exemption appears to be going through as about half of my item (360+) are now back on Google Shopping. There isn't any notification appearing against the GSID number on my ebay stores page (yet) though. 'Extreme'! thanks to those who have helped me with this! NB I don't have a mixture of exempt and non-exempt items in my store.

Kind regards,

Keith
    Keith
    ARGO Photos
    Isle of Portland, Dorset, UK

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31360)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am glad to see that all my stamps show up on Google Shopping.
    I have noticed that when I searching for stamps on the internet that I don't have, fewer Ebid listings are showing up, so I thought I should check my own
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Actually, one is: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=&q...w=1680&bih=845

Are you including the barcode/EAN/whatever in your listings? If not then Google may not accept your items unless your stores have been granted an exemption.
    I am trying to get my items to show on google but ebid will not accept my bar codes tells me invalid bar codes. how are we supposed to sell anything ? if ebid is designed to refuse all bar codes ?
    can any one help ?

Forum Lurker
    View daysailer55's Feedback (+251)
    All-About daysailer55
    View daysailer55's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by halfbloodprince9 View Post
    I am trying to get my items to show on google but ebid will not accept my bar codes tells me invalid bar codes. how are we supposed to sell anything ? if ebid is designed to refuse all bar codes ?
    can any one help ?
    Maybe it just doesn't like Texas barcodes?? Works fine up here in Colorado.

Not sure how you are entering them. I can enter barcodes and SKU numbers. Make sure you enter all the numbers including those microscopic ones at the beginning and end.

I just sold a bunch of snowboard stickers and a Crested Butte t-shirt during the summer so it is possible to sell here.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by halfbloodprince9 View Post
    can any one help ?
    I can't see your listings as I'm in the UK but I would suggest you look at your 'About me' page and try putting 188 words into sentences. The way you have written the paragraph is impossible to read and/or understand.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

View Tallshrew's Feedback (+774)
    All-About Tallshrew
    View Tallshrew's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy Re: None of my items are showing on Google Shopping any more

Please forgive me if I go over old ground but there's too much on this thread to read. I've recently returned to eBid after being absent largely because my listings here were not getting any hits and nothing was showing up in Google and since I came back I was encouraged to read that Google Shopping was applicable but having listed a few things I'm beginning to think there is no change here at all. Like many sellers most of the stuff I sell has no barcode which seems to be crucial to the process so I am somewhat disheartened about the chances of my listings ever getting noticed significantly. One thing is confusing me though - if it's all down to Google rather than eBid as many here seem to believe then why does everything I list on eBay turn up in Google searches whether it's got a barcode or not ?

Thread Information