Thread: ebid so far better than ebay

Forum Lurker
    Edinburgh, Edinburgh (City of), United Kingdom
    View doggiemad's Feedback (+1408)
    All-About doggiemad
    View doggiemad's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default ebid so far better than ebay

i've only been selling on ebid for a few days and the saying that ebid is slower than ebay i think is a lot of poppy you know what. lol.

i've have more watchers on here than i have ever had on ebay it may not transfer into bids but atleast people are looking.

i've gotton my friend to start as well as she has illness problems and i think this would be more calming for her and i will let everyone know to start buying from ebid.

so thank you ebid just wish i'd started sooner and thanks to everyone that's help so far.

suggestion though i'm not that keen on the answer section if i have to give an answer to something that includes my emails and such for extra pictures i find it auto posting annoying. would rather have the email section up alongside the four main buttons at the top.

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: ebid so far better than ebay

In my opinion, the two venues are very different. But, I see people on here who have many, many sales and I think it is a good place to be!

Regarding the stress level when it comes to selling, I really do think this site lends itself to making a person feel comfortable.

Welcome to Ebid.
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

View mrsandman's Feedback (+518)
    All-About mrsandman
    View mrsandman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, after reading your thread I agree with you. The other side gets my stress levels ' sky high' . Because the fees are so good , I anticipate many more folk coming to give it a try. Lets be honest you can afford to list here. Because ( so far) Ebid do not penalize you , as a small seller.

Forum Newbie
    All-About MorgansFishing
    View MorgansFishing's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well iv just joined here with the seller + thing where im supposed to get free listings, but from what i can see, if you want your listing at the top, its £1 to list, or have i looked at something wrong, also im finding it quite difficult importing my items from ebay, it wont let me offer the same courier shipping service as i do on ebay, so at the minute i cant list much, not sure what im supposed to do there really, maybe its just a case of getting used to it!

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doggiemad View Post
    i've only been selling on ebid for a few days and the saying that ebid is slower than ebay i think is a lot of poppy you know what. lol.

i've have more watchers on here than i have ever had on ebay it may not transfer into bids but atleast people are looking.

i've gotton my friend to start as well as she has illness problems and i think this would be more calming for her and i will let everyone know to start buying from ebid.

so thank you ebid just wish i'd started sooner and thanks to everyone that's help so far.

suggestion though i'm not that keen on the answer section if i have to give an answer to something that includes my emails and such for extra pictures i find it auto posting annoying. would rather have the email section up alongside the four main buttons at the top.

Welcome to eBid doggiemad. You can always let buyers know they can ask a question via Private Messaging using your eBid name via the discussion boards. Of course they'd have to join eBid to sign in to PM you, but that would be great if they did.

Forum Lurker
    Edinburgh, Edinburgh (City of), United Kingdom
    View doggiemad's Feedback (+1408)
    All-About doggiemad
    View doggiemad's Listings
    Forum Posts

you don't need your listings at the top obviously if you want the extra stuff you have to pay you'd pay more on ebay. i had a bid the first day on my items and all i did was use the free pictures that you get which is 5 for seller + and what i did was copy and paste everything as i couldn't import either wasn't that smart something to do with turbo lister on ebay and something from ebid.

but it is free to list for first item and you only get a 2% fvf so you don't need all those extra things i have over 150 watchers on items many when i just listed them and getting more everyday and i haven't paid extra for anything.

Forum Newbie
    All-About RybayIreland
    View RybayIreland's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid doggiemad. I'm also new here. I must say, eBid is quite fair with it's fees. I haven't listed anything, but I will soon. Once again, welcome to eBid bud.

Thread Information