eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Does anyone still use or buy VHS

Default Re: Does anyone still use or buy VHS

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    List your vinyl albums, and be sure to offer them to U.S. buyers. Vinyl is becoming very popular again in this country. The turntable players are being manufactured again; I've seen them for sale at Target, no less. Music fans bought almost four million of them in 2011 -- the most in two decades.
    I have an old stereo system that I purchased in the 1980s. Good components and an old Pioneer turntable that I bought back then. Maybe someone will want it. lol

Most of them are landfill fodder... It is a shame there is nowhere to recycle them though.

Walt Disney ones sell for a quid. Documentaries are ok sellers. Like Train Docs etc. I sold a few of them on Ebay.

Also the only VHS i still keep is my extensive range of Jackie Chan Movies. Some were quite rare. Not sure if they'd have any value now though. Most are not on Dvd yet.

Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    View 0ld1ron's Feedback (+65)
    All-About 0ld1ron
    View 0ld1ron's Listings
    Forum Posts

They are dated technology but if kept well will play perfectly with great picture and sound.

Selling maybe a tall order but who's to say that someone for some reason or another would buy them.

As for progress, DVDs do do a better job simply because of the playability features, such as pause and replay or subtitles and various audio tracks. Mechanically sturdier and easier to store too.

If anything, I'd have liked progress to have stopped there. Blu-ray's are a pain! And don't start me on HD4000.

A fine selection of quality used items for UK residents.

Have fun buying and selling
    Join eBid World Wide at www.ebid.net/ and choose location
    or pop to UK eBid at uk.ebid.net/ and join in.

Thread Information