Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cannot login...do not get the upload document request that ebid said I should follow

Question Cannot login...do not get the upload document request that ebid said I should follow

I joined a week ago. have been accessing the account and everything has been fine til today...I had not recieved any requests for more information from ebid through my account when I did have access nor did I get any emails to my regular email account from ebid requesting any documents.
    I am unable to login to my account. I sent a mesage to support at ebid and was told that I should try logging in and then follow the upload option when that will show up so I can give them documentation for my registered details. I do not get this upload option. I have tried responding to the emails from support@ebid.net and do not get any response. I tried requesting more information or another option to upload my info to support@ebid.net and still don't get a response.
    Does anyone know their hours? OR how I can get the info to them so I can gain access to my account again?!
    I am very confused and now frustrated...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cannot login...do not get the upload document request that ebid said I should fol

You are a new eBid seller who joined up on the 10th January.
    You have listed a few 'expensive' items for which eBid need extra verification from you to prove who you say you are. Once verified, you will not be asked again.

Try this page and scroll to the middle of the page to send your documents and make sure you type in an appropriate subject title including FAO Gazza and explain your situation plus upload documents for them.

http://us.ebid.net/contact.php

Default Re: Cannot login...do not get the upload document request that ebid said I should fol

Do you know what kind of documents they are wanting? Because they did not say what docs they wanted from me to verify myself. Just to follow the upload option. If you have any knowledge about what they are wanting it would help so I can send the right info. Thanks!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry, I don't know, I've never had to go through that kind of verification.
    Use the page link I gave you and contact support that way explaining your problem. You should receive a ticket in your email account shortly afterwards and then receive instructions. Remember to put FAO GAZZA on the subject title.

Quote Originally Posted by savingyoucash View Post
    Do you know what kind of documents they are wanting?
    Likely documents which can verify your identity and address as registered on eBid. As long as the info is correct your account restriction will be lifted quick. Same thing happened to me, and once I sent in the proof eBid lifted my account restriction within an hour.

Thread Information