Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: YDC 95 Pimp Thread - Cornwall Air Ambulance 24th-28th January 2012

View harold69's Feedback (+369)
    All-About harold69
    View harold69's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: YDC 95 Pimp Thread - Cornwall Air Ambulance 24th-28th January 2012

Have a drink, Sergeant Major, cause you got something to think about.
    Name:  mixedDrink.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  10.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Salomina27 View Post
    Well something went wrong for me too! The fact I am a complete novice to this doesn't help. Think I needed an ABC instruction manual, simply done.
    I read all the stuff and the posts and asked a few questions. I had a couple of auctions ready to start 9.00 am yesterday and when I went to look for them couldnt find them! Also had one or two in the ordinary live auctions ready for bids on 24th. But I also dont know where these are 'housed' so to speak as they dont appear to be in ordinary stores. I also wanted to put the YDC bear logo on and saw no option in ordinary auctions. Ive missed something for sure!
    Added to that had to go to some meetings yesterday and also today and had very little time to come in and discuss further.
    Oh well, how disappointing though, I will have to wait till NEXT month again now, and just participate on the other side of the stall!
    Good luck all of you anyhow!
    My problem yesterday only lasted about half an hour and then the page refreshed at long last thank goodness !

Sal I can see one of your items but it hasn't got '95' in the title so anybody searching for YDC 95 wouldn't pick it up. Also because it's not in the YDC charity section only buyers seaching by YDC* would find it.
    http://uk.ebid.net/for-sale/ydc-barr...g-61332370.htm
    There is also a question on it which hasn't been answered which might put people off bidding.

Quote Originally Posted by harold69 View Post
    Have a drink, Sergeant Major, cause you got something to think about.
    Name:  mixedDrink.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  10.6 KB
    Harold stop trying to soften me up I know full well what you've been up to. You leave my pfeffererererermintwotsits alone ! ..... but um if you insist on buying me a drink it would be rude to refuse and I always mind my manners !

More bids always needed here.
    Becky's YDC95 charity auctions

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. First bump of the day for me. Things have been kind of peaceful up to now. I have got some ticks again though probably not for long. Salomina, I put a bid on the mug, though I think that that will now stop you from making any changes. Feel free to blackball me to remove the bid.
    In the meantime anyone can bid on my offerings. Just use the YDC link below

View harold69's Feedback (+369)
    All-About harold69
    View harold69's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Morning, Margarete. I see we got a few bids, but i am still comfortably on top. I have not stired the pot in a while.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Keep going. I am sure your dogs will love to have peppermint breath

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

My two offerings for this month's charity, got some bids, thank you kindly, more would be nice tho'.

Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

P
    retty enough to use as birthday cards, cheap enough to send a quick note, perfect for thank you letters... and only a £1 the lot including postage so far! Come on, snap 'em up, get bidding!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

My two offerings for this month's charity, got some bids, thank you kindly, more would be nice tho'.

Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Thread Information