Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Should Mums be forced to buy their babies an Olympic Games Ticket?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

10 41.67%
  • NO

5 20.83%
  • Who Care's

4 16.67%
  • Other (please state)

5 20.83%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Should mums to be have to buy their babies a ticket to the Olympic Games?

Default Re: POLL: Should mums to be have to buy their babies a ticket to the Olympic Games?

Quote Originally Posted by FRANCIS2000 View Post
    BRATS BRATS ALL BABIES ARE BRATS , you wont one YOU STAY AT HOME AND LOOK AFTER IT, ITS YOURS WE DO NOT WONT THEM, and as for these buggies they should be band form all shops and buses , they are a pain
    and as for 99% of these brats are just a fashion accessary o look i have a baby , stuff it keep it we are not interested
    take it away dump it some were ,
    Nice

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31360)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: POLL: Should mums to be have to buy their babies a ticket to the Olympic Games?

I live 400 yards from the Olympic site.
    Could babysit for a fee...
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

My son had a great idea he wanted to see the games for free so he enlisted as an unpaid volunteer, plan has misfired a bit hes been allocated as a helper to work at Leicester square to give out Game Venue Transport Information.

Live Free And Fly High, New Mexico, United States
    View CrazyJays's Feedback (+106)
    All-About CrazyJays
    View CrazyJays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    I agree there are many places that young children should not be taken to. The kids need to be at home in their beds instead of tired at some of these events, in my opinion.

And, I don't want to listen to tired and screaming children ... I agree there as well.

Im with you kids shouldnt be aloud to go to things like that. They wont rember it anyways.

Rather listen to screaming kids than those hysterical adults in the X- Factor audience.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BAGHAG999 View Post
    Rather listen to screaming kids than those hysterical adults in the X- Factor audience.
    Why?.....are they holding the Olympic games at the same place as they held the X Factor?

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Why?.....are they holding the Olympic games at the same place as they held the X Factor?
    Think it will be more noisier in the stadium cant see how a Babys noise will be louder.

"This was reinforced by Ms Jowell, who said: "I have obviously talked to Locog about this and they are absolutely clear that this is a problem they intend to solve so that wherever it is
    conceivably
    possible, little babies will go to the Games with their mums."

Rather an apt choice of word there Mrs Jowell

Dear Oh dear! Us English are a very intolerant nation when it comes to children. Our neighbours in Europe are much more child friendly.
    Maybe we need to get as many Reality TV programs about parenting as there are on Essex, finding a partner to procreate with and trying to sort out the mess they have made once they have procreated and played musical partners.

Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin777 View Post
    Dear Oh dear! Us English are a very intolerant nation when it comes to children. Our neighbours in Europe are much more child friendly.
    Most of the posts here have been child friendly. More child friendly than the stupid and selfish parents who are determined to take their very young children to somewhere totally unsuitable for them to be.

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=BAGHAG999;1417468]Think it will be more noisier in the stadium cant see how a Babys noise will be louder.[/QUOTE

========================================

good morning Baghag , it is not a question off the the crowd making more noise than than the babies , I feel it is the fact that possible SQUEELING babies might be sitting right next to me , or you , or who ever , and I do not think the people who will be paying will want that ?....would you really want that...papa.

Thread Information