Silver coins 90 % silver newly listed at GREAT PRICES !!!! Better get them while they last. I will be listing more tonight. Remember if you see something you like at my store just contact me we will haggle bout the price , and when we meet on the fence i will list it BUY NOW. Also if there should be a coin or paper note that i do not have listed let me know as i proably do have it or i KNOW i can get it for you. Should you need some advice about coins or paper currency ( U.S.) please feel free to contact me , if can not anwser your question i do have a network of fine people to turn too.
One other thing i would like to touch on is that with the volatile precious metals market , please be careful if your are thinking about cashing in any of your gold or silver coins this applies to your unwanted jewelry as well , it seems these over night gold and silver buyers are not playing fair when offering to purchase your items. i have been doing some surveying and the mail dealers are paying about 1/3 of what your items should be worth , and store fornt operators are come in just over a 1/3 of the value. Man these guys are making a KILLING , by cheating honest and uninformed people.
Just let you know i do buy gold and silver / COINS AND JEWELRY by mail , i have references to give you. And if contacted i will explain and show you the fair market price and the fair market buying price,which by the way is well above a 1/3 of its value. Thanks David